Delhi Shaheen Bagh anti-Hindu jihadi protest

coffee_rules

At some point police will set right these zombies, they can't hold the national capital to ransom forever. Now more SBs are coming up all across the country. Anyway when GOI finally decides to make its move hope a stern message is sent, they must be taught about the consequences of their fanaticism. 

Edited by Gollum

36 minutes ago, Gollum said:

At some point police will set right these zombies, they can't hold the national capital to ransom forever. Now more SBs are coming up all across the country. Anyway when GOI finally decides to make its move hope a stern message is sent, they must be taught about the consequences of their fanaticism. 

SB ? :hmmmm2:

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

I think time is right for another notebandee.

1 hour ago, velu said:

SB ? :hmmmm2:

SB=Shaheen Bagh

Isn't that what this thread is about? 

Zombies=SB protestors who don't know what they are protesting for and are ready for qurbani of their 2 month old babies. Also the non-Muslims who go there to support them.

Edited by Gollum

50 minutes ago, diga said:

She must be happy with  AAP win... cant resist:phehe:

48 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

More of BJP loss than AAP win

I really don't care about the Delhi election results. To paraphrase Kohli, they are not that relevant.

I just find that tweet funny, where anyone chanting Azaadi (for whatever reason) is now a part of the tukde tukde gang. Such lazy categorization.