Whats the point of Kedar Jadhav and Shardul Thakur?

5 hours ago, ganeshran said:

Saini will only play ahead of shardul when we lose or when Kohli gains some confidence in our batting. He is perpetually planning for batting collapses but weakening the bowling in the process. 

If the spinner was bowling well or bumrah was at his best they would bail Kohli out but they are not firing either 

Why not take good batsmen at 4 to 6 in the first place. !!  This was not done for 3 years. 

Iyer at 4 and Rahul at 5 are steps in the right direction at last.  Now, a dependable No.6 will help us play 4 proper bowlers. Jadhav is not helping this cause as he is too injury prone and keeps missing games.

Another step could be to tell good bowlers with some batting or hitting ability,  like Kuldeep, Shami, Saini etc. to practice their batting.

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

I am also Hindi speaking and stay in Bangalore. Let’s not start a north vs south divide here. Don’t paint the whole North Indian community because of one individual 

No need to take it personally. I am sure the people here are mature enough to see the difference. 

I was just curious about the g**ndus whereabouts. For some reason they become awfully quiet outside the scope of internet. Would love to meet this g**ndu in person and see his bravery. 

Whatever it is, this poster's bias against Dravid - nature's gentleman, one of our finest cricketers ever, an all round wonderful person if all reports are to be believed and a role model for humility and grace - is something almost disturbing in terms of its aggression and the sheer filth of language he is using. 

Edited by NameGoesHere

Thakur understandable, some logic behind TM's decision though flawed IMO. Moreover at 28, he has time to improve. 

Jadhav-> stupidity. If 34 yo KJ was overlooked for WC SF, if his 34 yo body frequently broke down, what hope do they have in 2023? He doesn't even bowl these days, liability on field, crazy to waste time on him. A good ODI player but they should have used him in last year's WC, blunder to castigate him then, he basically won us the Afg match yet got undeserved flak. 

Edited by Gollum
15 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

Kedar Jadhav in the group of "useless" players playing for India. 

Neither is Kedar useless tbh, he did bowl some useful over till at least last year. Don't know what the eff happened to Brat that he's simply given up on part timers :facepalm:

I'm 100% sure we won't make it to any ICC final if he sticks to this BS 5 bowler theory :no: