They masturbated at us: Delhi's Gargi College students say group of men broke in, groped and harassed girls

Stuge

11 hours ago, Audiophile said:

India is shyt country, no ifs and buts about it. Then for women it is pure hell. I do not know why I should go back even to visit. I think I will tell my sibling to come here sparing us the pollution, filth, depravity and self-entitled Indian men (which I might have become a part had I not left). Phuck de India!!

Talk about a self entitled prick

India is shyt country, no ifs and buts about it. Then for women it is pure hell. I do not know why I should go back even to visit. I think I will tell my sibling to come here sparing us the pollution, filth, depravity and self-entitled Indian men (which I might have become a part had I not left). Phuck de India!!

Then stay there, nobody wants your kind (bhagoda) here esp if you feel this way. No matter what the faults and challenges, we shall overcome, progress is incremental. Leave Bharat Mata out of this, she doesn't need your certificate. 

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Then stay there, nobody wants your kind (bhagoda) here esp if you feel this way. No matter what the faults and challenges, we shall overcome, progress is incremental. Leave Bharat Mata out of this, she doesn't need your certificate. 

These self hating NRIs are really something lol. 

Don’t go to a bar in Kansas. Your ass might get shot.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:21 AM, coffee_rules said:

India is not waiting on bated breath for your visit, nobody cares for your insignificant existence. Stay in your shithole.

that bone head is in my ignore list for some reason lol ( now i know), i did not see the comment till your response. Now i troll voted it thank you.

On 2/13/2020 at 8:46 AM, Vickydev said:

Talk about a self entitled prick

Hey Ausshole, please go and stop these rapes and masturbation. This self-entitled prick is coming to India this year and I do not want to have to deal with this shyt, OK? I am watching you, now go get to work ASAP. :giggle:

On 2/13/2020 at 8:48 AM, Gollum said:

Actually I will be there soon. My hope we do not get raped or beaten up. :giggle:

Actually in all seriousness, I am already set to visit soon. However, I still stick to my opinion that in this respect India is shyt. Delhi and Northern India may be worse than other areas. In all the prior visits with my wife (who is not Indian), when we visited Kolkata and South India we have never had any issues of this type, not even catcalls. The worst she has faced is ogling and we have traveled at night many times. The only time we visited Delhi, we had some bad experience, but nothing like sexual assault. In general, we have had a wonderful time visiting family and friends, enjoying hospitality and good food (except the odd sickness due to pollution and eating the wrong food).

However, it seems like these kind of incidents have exploded since the Nirbhaya case, and I cannot fault her for being nervous to visit again, especially not growing up in India. Same holds for me when I lived in Missouri and I would express my nervousness walking into situations with rednecks. In that case, she would be unfazed being white and being used to witnessing the narrow mindset. Nonetheless, this time when we go, I think I will avoid traveling in the evening unless necessary just to allay any trepidation she might have.

Edited by Audiophile

On 2/13/2020 at 6:21 AM, coffee_rules said:

India is not waiting on bated breath for your visit, nobody cares for your insignificant existence. Stay in your shithole.

Actually America is a shyt country too in its own way. When I said India being a shyt country it was with reference this particular issue. If you think otherwise, then you are either blind or stupid. There was far worse countries than both the countries I have lived in. And regarding visiting India it was said with some amount of sarcasm. I have already told Bharat mata I am coming so that the red carpet can be laid out. :giggle:

I am not insignificant. One the contrary, "I am the most significant person you will ever come across!!!" Yeah ... Trump told me to tell you that!!