Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

Everyone here is just jealous of Amits. With that kind of (non)Approach to life, he’s probably more popular(?!) in his school/college/apartment than most of have ever been. :D With this kind of (in)famy, its shocking that no girl has wanted to be his gf. Whichever way you cut it, she’ll be the most popular girl in town within days.

Everyone here is just jealous of Amits. With that kind of (non)Approach to life' date=' he’s probably more popular(?!) in his school/college/apartment than most of have ever been. :D[/quote'] How can you not be jealous of a guy who lives like this?
in my bedroom you will find: tube light, fan, ac, tables, chairs, doors, windows, curtains, computer and books related to engg and cs

How can you not be jealous of a guy who lives like this?
In his defence, what do you think all of us have in our bedrooms? Motion activated sensors that brush out teeth and super-smart computer controls that talk to us like in the Iron Man movie? Or Kiera Nightly lying half-naked in the bed? Come on man, our lives are as pathetic as his’. We just..err.. prefer to be not so brash/honest about it. :D

TCYqhKmn_h0
speechless...
:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: :hatsoff::hatsoff::cantstop::hatsoff::hysterical::hatsoff::hatsoff: :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: :hatsoff::hatsoff::yikes::hatsoff::cantstop::hatsoff::hatsoff: :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff: :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: What a LEGEND! Damn, I hereby pledge a lifetime of slavery. Teach me your Tao, @|\/|!7$ :hail: