Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

that is actually amits :haha::haha::haha::haha: ..thank god the other guy kept a distance, else it would have been like this :haha::haha::haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0***-gN1mE c-u-k ( type in without dahes ) instead of the asterish above
Rajeev, do you remember a Bengali guy dancing manically and shirtless on some stage ? I saw that on DT, been trying to search that video for a long time now

i cant understand y ppl have digged out this thread & make more fun of me. that bet was over a long time ago :mad::mad::mad: and as for the dance, it was the 1st ever time i danced. i cant understand y ppl r laughing at it. this despite the fact that the choreographer had promised to me that noone will laugh at ur dance performance & u can happily put it on orkut & youtube

i cant understand y ppl have digged out this thread & make more fun of me. that bet was over a long time ago :mad::mad::mad: and as for the dance, it was the 1st ever time i danced. i cant understand y ppl r laughing at it. this despite the fact that the choreographer had promised to me that noone will laugh at ur dance performance & u can happily put it on orkut & youtube
are u sure that choreographer is ur friend ??? Wait ... U had a choreographer for that !!! :yikes:

That sounds like most common closing line 'And they happily lived thereafter...' from those short-stories you read in primary school... :cantstop: Amits, you got some cheek man to a) Call that 'dance', its not. Thats just you having trouble with your bowel movement and not having access to a toilet... b) To put that on orkut in your profile. Do yourself a favor remove it. And if you have spare time, kill that guy who 'choreographed' that song and said 'you can happily put it on orkut and youtube..'

That sounds like most common closing line 'And they happily lived thereafter...' from those short-stories you read in primary school... :cantstop: Amits, you got some cheek man to a) Call that 'dance', its not. Thats just you having trouble with your bowel movement and not having access to a toilet... b) To put that on orkut in your profile. Do yourself a favor remove it. And if you have spare time, kill that guy who 'choreographed' that song and said 'you can happily put it on orkut and youtube..'
there was no trouble with any movement. it was a dance. and on 31 dec 2009, i will pull off a dance on some famous hrithik roshan song

as for the video he said "tere dance me koi nahi hasega aur tu mast ye video daal orkut aur youtube me". he never said "happily"

no one's laughing, brah. just pur3 r3sp3ct :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: