Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

Man that video! This guy is a complete entertainer. Who says you have to be a good dancer to entertain? ...This guy's dance makes me smile while some professional dancer couldn't do the same. Kudos to his confidence and for being who he really is :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

trying to get a girl-friend is like PK trying to break into the indian test xi. the requirement is not known in both the cases' date=' but it pains to see that worser (guys/players) have achieved it. now when PK finally got a chance, he proved it. all he used to say was "khilake to dekhiye", the same way as guys say [b']"1 baar chance de ke to dekho" the 5 wicket haul at a historic 2000th test at lords proves it. now hope that some girl gives amits a chance:pray:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Man that video! This guy is a complete entertainer. Who says you have to be a good dancer to entertain? ...This guy's dance makes me smile while some professional dancer couldn't do the same. Kudos to his confidence and for being who he really is :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:
titanium balls. :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
and what was wrong in PKs statement:dontknow: he backed it up by his performances, 27 wickets in 6 tests @ 25 avg. so whats wrong in guys also saying the same thing to girls. just wait & watch when some girl gives amits the chance & becomes his gf. he will create a historic love-story with her

incase u guys want, u guys can add amits on facebook. his status updates are very interesting usually lots of status updates regarding cricket, girls, bikes, programming
Can you/Amits give a Interview to ICF similar to what done previously ? lot of people are waiting for that.... particularly people like me who didnt had the Previlage of discussing with legends like you .......