Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

location: new delhi/ noida/ allahabad(mnnit), India Social religion: Hindu humor: clever/quick witted, friendly fashion: alternative smoking: no drinking: no pets: I like pets living: alone, with roommates, with parents passions: computer programming, getting new knowledge in computer field, playing & watching cricket sports: cricket books: i hate books music: any latest songs, mainly rock & remix type of music tv shows: dont have time to watch tv. watch only cricket matches(all types) if i get to c tv movies: any comedy film cuisines: indian, chinese Professional education: Master''s Degree college/university: mnnit year: 2010 Personal eye color: black hair color: black build: above average looks: average turn ons: intelligence, power About amit currently i am doing m.tech in computer science these days from mnnit, allahabad. i have finished my b.tech this year only in 2008 from uptu in computer science & engineering with 60.12% marks getting 1st division and i am a very cool guy & i like to make new friends. u can feel free to add me to ur friends list http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile?uid=11765910213201756470

trying to get a girl-friend is like PK trying to break into the indian test xi. the requirement is not known in both the cases, but it pains to see that worser (guys/players) have achieved it. now when PK finally got a chance, he proved it. all he used to say was "khilake to dekhiye", the same way as guys say "1 baar chance de ke to dekho" the 5 wicket haul at a historic 2000th test at lords proves it. now hope that some girl gives amits a chance:pray:
Me too................CHICKS GIRLS AND LADIES........... I also need a GF MUMBAI Male 35 6ft fair handsome and strong email-flirtyhunkfrombombay@yahoo.com email me and u wud get my Pic- Vishal

But but quality of ICF is degrading. ICF used to have pages and pages of high quality octane like this! The loss of creativity is so so disappointing! Though yeah, gotta admit, this thread is pure dynamite. Damn hilarious.