Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

and how abt this ideal match: any match which india wins :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hail:

about me: URGENT: i have a bet with someone to make 1 girl-friend within 9 days. the deadline of making a girl-friend is 3 april 2008. if anyone of u know the tips of making a girl-friend, then plz help me. or if any girls r interested in becoming my girl-friend, then plz become my girl-friend. in case of any query contact me on 9868046280. plz help. i do need to win this bet ==== मैं 1 बहुत ही कूल व्यकती हूँ| मुझे नए दोस्त बनाना अच्छा लगता है| आप मुझे बिना संकोच के ऐड कर सकते हैं living: with parents build: about average looks: average in my bedroom you will find: tube light, fan, ac, tables, chairs, doors, windows, curtains, computer and books related to engg and cs
This dude is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo getting laid. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: