Plz help: Need to make a girl-friend within 9 days !

amits

8 minutes ago, amits said:

Delete this thread now. Something what I did 9 years back should not come back to haunt me 9 years later  :rage:

It was only a college time bet  :rage:

It okay amits.....we all know you were a kid then .

Chill.....and don't keep bumping it up ...it will go down and finally move away from the first page.

Enjoy ....you are a legend .

Delete this thread now. Something what I did 9 years back should not come back to haunt me 9 years later  :rage:

It okay amits.....we all know you were a kid then .

Chill.....and don't keep bumping it up ...it will go down and finally move away from the first page.

Enjoy ....you are a legend .

Aise keh ke hi bump ho jayegi thread :)

On 1/18/2017 at 11:02 AM, amits said:

it does not matter its 9 or 30 or 50 years....your past will always haunt you

you are so screwed!

Point is if this was a make fun at afflicted type humor by ICF in past - then well done to those who thought of this. Great originality, good work guys, who ever was involved.

If Amit is a real guy - looks less likely - we know he is good at heart and would do well. :)

Point is if this was a make fun at afflicted type humor by ICF in past - then well done to those who thought of this. Great originality, good work guys, who ever was involved.

If Amit is a real guy - looks less likely - we know he is good at heart and would do well. :)

Reading some of the initial posts does make one feel that this was done on purpose.Beautifully done.

If Amits is a real person, then he should be proud.Real cool move.