Match Thread- IND vs NZ 1st test Feb 21-25 2020, Wellington

NZ win the toss and chose to bowl in first test.

India XI: Shaw, Agarwal, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Vihari, Pant, Ashwin, Sharma, Shami, Bumrah

New Zealand's XI: Blundell, Latham, Williamson, Taylor, Nicholls, Watling, de Grandhomme, Southee, Jamieson, Patel, Boult

Hope Im wrong but my fellow Indian brothers in India will be awake in a few hours to a living nightmare.

NZ should get 3-4 wickets before lunch.

Overcast day with drizzle and wind blowing across the pitch lol. Welcome to NZ conditions.

The next time NZ come to India, I want my Indian brothers to blow up the pitch so that even a player like Vihari will turn it sideways lol.

3 minutes ago, Nikola said:

On this pitch it is expected to have top order collapse. Kohli will be key between 150 and 250 imo.

Pujara is the bigger key, he is the entire key.

If he can block one end, it could make the difference between winning and losing the series in the 1st session.

6 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Hope Im wrong but my fellow Indian brothers in India will be awake in a few hours to a living nightmare.

NZ should get 3-4 wickets before lunch.

Overcast day with drizzle and wind blowing across the pitch lol. Welcome to NZ conditions.

The next time NZ come to India, I want my Indian brothers to blow up the pitch so that even a player like Vihari will turn it sideways lol.

We can defeat them in India in pretty flat conditions too.. no need to strain ourselves on the pitch lol

Just now, Cricspin said:

Good team fielded.. Not all of us can be satisfied  all the time .. but this is nice.. Ash and Vihari are spin options and both have test hundreds.. Pant playing... Shaw playing.. wish Gill could somehow get in.. but probably  will get a shot if one of the openers fail in both innings 

I predict a straight swap for Mayank in the next match