The Brilliant Cooperation Between Radical And Moderate Muslims

Laaloo

On 2/27/2020 at 7:54 AM, rageaddict said:

Taqiyya naam bhi koi cheez hoti hai.  Bas kisi Musalmaan ne thodi meethi meethi baatein kar di aur Hindu Baniyo ka dil pighal gaya. :laugh:

Sub-Continent ka sabse bada successful  Liberal Chilled Muslim toh khud Jinnah tha,  jab woh  Pakistan Independence Movement Lead kar sakta hai toh baaki yeh chote mote Taqiyya baaz Musalmaano ki kya aukaat hai. 

Only someone like Taslima Nasreen can be considered a Liberal. An outright Critic of Islam,  how many of these Indian Muslims are critics of Islam or have questioned the character of their Warlord Desert Bandit Muhamad ?  

There is so much criticism of Ram and other Hindu Holy figures in various circles of India,  but why is the biggest devil Muhamad exempted from the same  scrutiny or questioning ? Have there been any calls for reform within Islam or discussions about the hate verses against infidels in their Holy Quran by these Moderate Muslims themselves ?  How many Muslims talk about these issues in personal or public space? 

You are correct. 

Nevertheless, I have seen liberal Muslims, who indeed oppose at least few of Sharia rulings. 

As a matter of fact, many Muslims don't follow many of the Sharia rulings. For example many Muslim girls don't take Hijab, although they believe in Allah. 

On 3/3/2020 at 7:49 PM, Alam_dar said:

Bro, Javed Akhtar is a liberal. 

If Javed Akhtar is not a liberal, then who is liberal in your eyes? 

You will find hardly any liberal who would agree with the BJP agenda. 

None. Not a single Muslim as long as they want to force Sharia in some form

On 3/5/2020 at 6:08 PM, Alam_dar said:

He is not "imposing" Sharia upon anyone. 

He doesn't have guts to do so.....the day this parasite and like him rise in number they demand Sariya. Look at England those container migrated leeches are demanding Sariya and doing terrorist killing every year.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:19 AM, Alam_dar said:

Bro, Javed Akhtar is a liberal. 

If Javed Akhtar is not a liberal, then who is liberal in your eyes? 

You will find hardly any liberal who would agree with the BJP agenda. 

Javed Akhtar vs Tarek Fateh

Who is a real liberal ?

On 7/2/2020 at 8:14 PM, Singh bling said:

Javed Akhtar vs Tarek Fateh

Who is a real liberal ?

My honest opinion is this Javed Akhtar is liberal, while I don't have good opinion about Tarek Fateh. 

Actually, all liberals have the same views as Javed Akhtar has, thus they are also condemned by the right wing as Javed Akhtar is condemned. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

My honest opinion is this Javed Akhtar is liberal, while I don't have good opinion about Tarek Fateh. 

Actually, all liberals have the same views as Javed Akhtar has, thus they are also condemned by the right wing as Javed Akhtar is condemned. 

Akhtar has been caught his pants down.

15 hours ago, mishra said:

Akhtar has been caught his pants down.

It is from the angle of Right Wing. And it is not only Akhtar, but for them ALL the liberals have been caught their pants down. 

Nevertheless, among the liberal community, Javed Akhtar is very well respected person and he is considered as an intellectual. 

As far as Tarek Fateh is concerned, then I didn't have good opinion about him. He later came to our Facebook groups, and I was amazed to see that I was not the only one, but other Humanists and Liberals and Ex-Muslims, they also didn't have good opinion about him. Thus Tarek Fateh left the facebook groups soon, as Left Wing of Pakistan was not in agreement with his views and confronting him with difficult questions. 

Off course Tarek Fateh fits very will with the Right Wing of India, but this does not make him a Liberal. 

Edited by Alam_dar

I think combination of religion and country they live in play a role. Indonesia has a large number of muslims. Same way many black countries have a large group of muslims.  But muslims who are always in the news for bad things are mostly from middle east or south Asia.  Geo politics has played a significant role in it.

51 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

It is from the angle of Right Wing. And it is not only Akhtar, but for them ALL the liberals have been caught their pants down. 

Nevertheless, among the liberal community, Javed Akhtar is very well respected person and he is considered as an intellectual. 

As far as Tarek Fateh is concerned, then I didn't have good opinion about him. He later came to our Facebook groups, and I was amazed to see that I was not the only one, but other Humanists and Liberals and Ex-Muslims, they also didn't have good opinion about him. Thus Tarek Fateh left the facebook groups soon, as Left Wing of Pakistan was not in agreement with his views and confronting him with difficult questions. 

Off course Tarek Fateh fits very will with the Right Wing of India, but this does not make him a Liberal. 

LoL at left wing Pakistan. It doesnt exist. There is terrorists Pakistan and Terrorist sympathiser Pakistan. No wonder UN couldn't agree on a common statement after some terrorists killed some other terrorist in KSE.

I know it is coming harsh to you, but as I said, I have not met a singles Islmic followers who opposes Sharia. (BTW, Unlike Pakistanis,  Bengladeshi Muslims dont think their is somehow pride in being offspring of Arab. Now go and figure yourself how much Pakistani society as a whole has regressed to era of fanatic Islamic supremacy )