NZ vs Ind | 2nd Test | Christchurch | Feb 2020

zen

1 minute ago, bhakum20 said:

you could look at any such trend, it’s like reading tea leaves. Statistically on this ground and on current form, NZ are setup for a huge victory.

Sri lanka won toss and bowled first last time, still got mauled. Our bowlers are not in good form and I don’t expect them to magically deliver after a 5 day break.

can't argue with that reasoning .... as Ind is the underdog .... I like to see the underdogs do well so look for things that can provide hope! 

2 minutes ago, bhakum20 said:

I’m more into hedging. Looks like you’re gonna go big or go home 

No bets .... I tried betting online - It was that game where Pak was doing well in Aus. I wanted to bet against Pak (odds were attractive too for Aus) but the Canadian credit card was not accepted for gambling/betting .... Could have made some good $$$ that day .... didn't bother with it after that :lol:

Ishant out, Umesh in

Ashwin likely to be out, Jadeja in - thats the level of faith they have in their 'premier' spinner Ashwin. One test and out! Could so easily have used the home season to groom Kuldeep, but then short term gains are all that these jokers Kohli-Shastri care about

Not sure what other changes Captain Cuckoo has on his mind.

59 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Considering Virat's luck with tosses, we are losing the toss and match big time

Sorry I dont follow the toss, can you tell me or anyone else, does Kohli always call heads or tails or does he swap?

I know its a random event the coin toss, Im just curious if he only calls heads/tails.

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Ishant out, Umesh in

Ashwin likely to be out, Jadeja in - thats the level of faith they have in their 'premier' spinner Ashwin. One test and out! Could so easily have used the home season to groom Kuldeep, but then short term gains are all that these jokers Kohli-Shastri care about

Not sure what other changes Captain Cuckoo has on his mind.

Any news about Gill getting a chance?

Not going to wake up at 4 in the morning this time. My entire last weekend was ruined for not having enough sleep, in return got to see some filthy play.

And people rooting for Ashwin must know that he by no means is a premier spinner in foreign land. Jadeja is even lesser than Ashwin but here is the thing - If Pant plays over Saha because he is a much better batsman with difference in the keeping standards between the two minimized in SENA, then going by that logic Jadeja should play over Ashwin as both are not going to trouble the batsman much but Jadeja will definitely bat much better and field miles better than Ashwin.

5 hours ago, RajBan said:

Not going to wake up at 4 in the morning this time. My entire last weekend was ruined for not having enough sleep, in return got to see some filthy play.

And people rooting for Ashwin must know that he by no means is a premier spinner in foreign land. Jadeja is even lesser than Ashwin but here is the thing - If Pant plays over Saha because he is a much better batsman with difference in the keeping standards between the two minimized in SENA, then going by that logic Jadeja should play over Ashwin as both are not going to trouble the batsman much but Jadeja will definitely bat much better and field miles better than Ashwin.

Same here. Whole week's body cycle gets interrupted, I was foolish enough to wake on 4th as well. 

6 hours ago, RajBan said:

Will wake up at 3 30 to see the toss. If we lose I will sleep.