UNHRC files intervention application in SC on CAA, India hits back

Gollum

2 hours ago, Stradlater said:

@Gollum Mulo going all guns blazing on liberals. 

Never thought I would see this day in my stay period on icf. Thank You Modiji. 

I am a liberal dammit !! I just don’t acquesce to these postmodernist neoliberal punks who think they can play liberal by just blanket minority appeasement. 

4 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I am a liberal dammit !! I just don’t acquesce to these postmodernist neoliberal punks who think they can play liberal by just blanket minority appeasement. 

The true definition of liberalism is being open and respectful of other views.. however neo 'liberals' cannot tolerate another viewpoint- that is fascism!

37 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

The true definition of liberalism is being open and respectful of other views.. however neo 'liberals' cannot tolerate another viewpoint- that is fascism!

What if one openly and respectfully disagrees with your true definition of liberalism.

Would that make the person disagreeing a liberal? I'm confused.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

What if one openly and respectfully disagrees with your true definition of liberalism.

Would that make the person disagreeing a liberal? I'm confused.

I was not the one that made the original definition of Liberalism- it is a concept and ideology which has been twisted and manipulated by the left wing in recent times.

10 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Problem is this that mostly religious right wings go directly against the "Basic Human Rights".

This is red line of the liberals. 

8 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

I was not the one that made the original definition of Liberalism- it is a concept and ideology which has been twisted and manipulated by the left wing in recent times.

Liberalism came out of left wing .... or the left wing came out of Liberalism? 

My personal observation is this that neither left wing nor liberalism are driving forces behind each other,  but it is "humanity" which is the driving force behind both liberalism/left wing. 

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

Liberalism came out of left wing .... or the left wing came out of Liberalism? 

My personal observation is this that neither left wing nor liberalism are driving forces behind each other,  but it is "humanity" which is the driving force behind both liberalism/left wing. 

There is no humanity in denying females are women to empower men in the west as liberals are doing now. Liberalism today is about totalitarian thought control like the commies. 

23 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Err sorry but I never denied it as discriminatory, I have always said that it is perfectly rational and justifiable. The only fruit loops here are the liberals, who cannot explain how on earth can a majoritarian religion holder from a said nation claim religious persecution, especially when that religion is either the national or official religion.

Feel free to explain how a Catholic from the Vatican City can claim religious persecution as a refugee claim.

This Mulololo - yahoo pretty much spoke for all the CAA lovers. The CAA is discriminatory and they know it, they just don't care.

To his credit, this Mulolo - yahoo is the most honest of a lying bunch. And that's nothing to feel good about.

Edited by EnterTheVoid

8 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

This Mulololo - yahoo pretty much spoke for all the CAA lovers. The CAA is discriminatory and they know it, they just don't care.

To his credit, this Mulolo - yahoo is the most honest of a lying bunch. And that's nothing to feel good about.

Read the rest of the post, khajoor and respond 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Read the rest of the post, khajoor and respond 

I did.

Rohingya's and Ahmadis face persecution. Why should a present day Rohingya/Ahmadi in Pakistan/Bangladesh suffer for their entire existence just because their ancestors made the decision to migrate there 50 years ago? 

How does your humanity allow you to be apathetic to their suffering?

33 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I did.

Rohingya's and Ahmadis face persecution. Why should a present day Rohingya/Ahmadi in Pakistan/Bangladesh suffer for their entire existence just because their ancestors made the decision to migrate there 50 years ago? 

Rohingyas are a security threat, they have already killed hundreds of Hindus and hid them in mass graves. If they were safe, why are 49 other Islamic countries not taking them? 

Ahmediyas can apply for asylum and become naturalized citizens, who told you India Is not allowing them.

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Feel free to answer the question asked. We are supposed to discriminate against majoritarian identity when claiming discrimination, idiot !! 

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I did.

CAA does not recognize or seperate sects of a religion. Entire religions are mentioned as criteria to persecution, not its sects. It doesn’t mention Mahayana or Theravada, Catholics or Protestants either. 

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I did.

Eh rohingyas and Ahmediyas can still come to India and seek refugee status you clown. CAA only fasttracks citizenship for persecuted minorities from Islamic republic of Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan.

Edited by FischerTal