UNHRC files intervention application in SC on CAA, India hits back

Gollum

2 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Sure, sure.

If you say so.

I don’t say so, your ‘ no answer’ position to a question posed is a logical and academic  ‘default’. Buddhu is always buddhu. You have no basis to challenge CAB on basis of any scope, context or legal precedence. That is immutable because the provisions of CAB is fair, to the definition and spirit of the law. Majority  demographic cannot claim discrimination for being majority demographic on the basis of majority demographic.

a Muslim cannot come claiming ‘ they hate me coz I muslim’ from a Muslim majority country. A white from USA cannot become a refugee on the basis of ‘ I am running away coz I am white and hated for being white’, a Bihari cannot go ‘ help, I am being killed in Bihar only because I am Bihari by Biharis’.

this is illogical and ergo dismissed.

only legit criticism can exist and is ultimately inconsequential is :

muslims can get discriminated upon for being Muslims by Muslims and so can Christians: hey have killed/are killing each other on the basis of different sects and that’s is valid.

er ok. 

But CAB is specifically on the basis of religion only, not sectarian discrimination. It doesn’t deal with Hindu-Hindu fight over Hare Krishnas and Shaiva sadhus. Or Theravada vs Mahayana sectarian war. Or if one Sikh misl tries to kill another misl guy etc. 

Also precedence exists in legal framework to do far worse by the world’s oldest , most powerful, continuous total democracy ( Yankee land). So f*ck u for preventing us from helping true religious refugees and not grant a pathway for their oppressors to game the system 

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Ok, Mululululu - yahoo., keep telling yourself that. If it helps you sleep easy at night.

Except nothing but contempt from me every time you peddle your discriminatory BS (which seems to be your speciality).

Nothing but contempt from me for you deshdrohis who want to hand foreign Muslims an unfair advantage of claiming bullshit reason for discrimination to come in wage ghazwa-e-hindh

Edited by Muloghonto