Wretched liberals are everywhere

Stradlater

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Priest's name is Maulvi Vakil Ahmad...

Look at the image they use. Libbus and Islamists are allies. 

Oh come on ... you're expecting cultural competence from a rag like the NYPost?  After all they hold their Rajaadhiraaja Donald "Vivekamundomundo" Trump in such high esteem (the NYPost is the among the most conservative outlets). 

13 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Oh come on ... you're expecting cultural competence from a rag like the NYPost?  After all they hold their Rajaadhiraaja Donald "Vivekamundomundo" Trump in such high esteem (the NYPost is the among the most conservative outlets). 

Right, wrong thread. 

But all these Western outlets are the same when it comes to covering India and dharmics. 

Edited by Gollum

Priest's name is Maulvi Vakil Ahmad...

Not just Indian outlets. Anshul Saxena had a mega-long thread about precisely this, using Hindu priests as representative image whenever perpetrator is from some other religion. 
The post is not available anymore. The original article replaced the image with random pic of police car siren lights.

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, Gollum said:

Right, wrong thread. 

But all these Western outlets are the same when it comes to covering India and dharmics. 

Not the same.  Some are decidedly worse than others.

(1) The ones with a liberal slant willfully slam the majority - no matter what the relationship is between that majority and corresponding minorities.  

(2) The conservative ones (Fox, NYPost) will not bother for a minute to check whom they are slamming.  Any group of people that is not Germanic or Nordic is deemed as "$ h i t t y from $ h i t h o l e" nations and is put down.  And if anyone thought for a minute that they favor India, the BJP and PM Modi is being taken for a massive ride by "Mundomundo" DJT and his minions - these ignoramuses wouldn't know the difference between Hindu and Hindi, and couldn't point to India on a map if their life depended on it.  As far as they are concerned, only one culture matters - the Caucasian one.