Wretched liberals are everywhere

Stradlater

40 minutes ago, New guy said:

:heart:day ka fack-check. So, they photoshopped Ted’s image on a video supporting Pedophilia. Fine, but nothing about the content. If not TED. Such opinion or viewpoints are exchanged liberally in literary, academic and extreme left-wing ideologues. That can’t be denied. There are even movies that humanize pedophilia

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

:heart:day ka fack-check. So, they photoshopped Ted’s image on a video supporting Pedophilia. Fine, but nothing about the content. If not TED. Such opinion or viewpoints are exchanged liberally in literary, academic and extreme left-wing ideologues. That can’t be denied. There are even movies that humanize pedophilia

Dude most pedophiles caught have been found to be conservstive and right wing. A lot of them are religious and in religious institutions. Just more projection from you guys

17 minutes ago, New guy said:

Dude most pedophiles caught have been found to be conservstive and right wing. A lot of them are religious and in religious institutions. Just more projection from you guys

Conjectures is not a fact. So. do you see RW in the west supporting a humanizing of pedos. We only hear such views from you liberals. Besides, pedophiles have no poltical philosophy. just like terror has no religion

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Conjectures is not a fact. So. do you see RW in the west supporting a humanizing of pedos. We only hear such views from you liberals. Besides, pedophiles have no poltical philosophy. just like terror has no religion

Which views from liberals? The same lies you were caught spreading above? Pedophiles have a certain mind set and much of it arises from viewing women and girls as objects instead of people, which is an alt right view. 

11 minutes ago, New guy said:

Which views from liberals? The same lies you were caught spreading above? Pedophiles have a certain mind set and much of it arises from viewing women and girls as objects instead of people, which is an alt right view. 

You are not even making any sense now. Comprehension issues

9 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

End of Kaliyug is nigh

I think you misunderstood them. 

They are not promoting that people with Paedo emotions should be allowed to rape the children. 

No. But they are talking about this issue to not to hate such people if they have not done anything wrong, but only have tendencies which may be natural for them. 

If we don't hate them for only having such tendencies, then we will be able to support them to openly come out of secrecy and consult the doctors and to get the needed help. 

It is a disease, and we (the LEFT/Liberals) want to solve the human problems on the bases of human solutions. 

There may be people with tendencies towards torture during sex etc. We don't allow them to torture their partners, but we support them to come out of secrecy and openly admit their disease and to get the needed help. 

Similarly, there are people who have incest emotions. They should also be supported so that they could come out without any fear and get the needed medical help. 

========

As far as Right is concerned, they have absolutely no "understanding" of human emotions and diseases.

They all together deny such feelings/diseases. 

For example, the religious Right denies any Gay emotions. They have been trying since centuries to abolish gay relationships through sword and killings, but they failed miserably. 

Therefore, I like the non-religious LEFT/Liberals, while they try to find out the solutions of human problems through using their own brain, and not by following any thousands of years old written religious book. 

I must say being liberal seems like most reasonable position. Question is how did we allow Marxist communist under the garb of wokeism to hijack this term. These morons are fringe fundamentalist that no different from religious extremists. 

We must consciously stop calling them liberals first. Liberal by the very definition is about individual rights and freedom. I consider myself as a liberal. 

This is a guy from Pakistan. He speaks very well of liberal first principles and why he is one. 

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

I must say being liberal seems like most reasonable position. Question is how did we allow Marxist communist under the garb of wokeism to hijack this term. These morons are fringe fundamentalist that no different from religious extremists. 

We must consciously stop calling them liberals first. Liberal by the very definition is about individual rights and freedom. I consider myself as a liberal. 

This is a guy from Pakistan. He speaks very well of liberal first principles and why he is one. 

So true. Leftists are fundamentalists too.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:02 AM, Alam_dar said:

They all together deny such feelings/diseases. 

For example, the religious Right denies any Gay emotions. They have been trying since centuries to abolish gay relationships through sword and killings, but they failed miserably. 

Therefore, I like the non-religious LEFT/Liberals, while they try to find out the solutions of human problems through using their own brain, and not by following any thousands of years old written religious book. 

The problem with left liberals is they oppose RW of their own but have no problem with RW of minorities . Look at Europe USA Canadian Hindu Sikhs and muslims. They all are hardcore supporters of Right wing in their land but love left in countries they live . Similarly Muslims in India love left liberals as long they are in minority but in parts where they have sizeable population they support owaisi and their own parties. Unless left liberals will get rid of this they will always be criticized .

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

The problem with left liberals is they oppose RW of their own but have no problem with RW of minorities . Look at Europe USA Canadian Hindu Sikhs and muslims. They all are hardcore supporters of Right wing in their land but love left in countries they live . Similarly Muslims in India love left liberals as long they are in minority but in parts where they have sizeable population they support owaisi and their own parties. Unless left liberals will get rid of this they will always be criticized .

Exactly. 

I strongly demand that the LW should take harder stance against the wrong-doings of Muslim communities in the West.

They are making a huge mistake by letting the extremist Muslims to have free hand in the West. 

Almost all the Ex-Muslims are LW themselves, but Ex-Muslims are also deadly against Islam, and thus they are promoting harder stance against Islam and Muslim extremists. I see this movement within the LW itself gaining momentum and hopefully one day it succeeds. 

On 11/17/2021 at 2:43 AM, Singh bling said:

Right (RW) and left (LW) is the worst debate. It's a quick way to shut discussions by labeling.

Eg. Is Ambedkar as RW/LW? I laugh when I hear Muslims talk about his works, yet conveniently ignore what he said about Islam.

21 minutes ago, someone said:

Right (RW) and left (LW) is the worst debate. It's a quick way to shut discussions by labeling.

Eg. Is Ambedkar as RW/LW? I laugh when I hear Muslims talk about his works, yet conveniently ignore what he said about Islam.

RW and LW is part of politics from past 120 years and they will remain in discussion.

As far Ambedkar is concerned he is LW.  He saw RW Islam in India mainly the only religion at that time creating riots . So his views were definitely not going to favourable about it.

The problem with current generation of muslims is they believe that their forefathers were standing with Gandhi but in reality they were standing with Jinnah . Their leaders too brainwash them that we are indians by choice by rejecting Pakistan. As LW madly support them and Ambedkar is LW hero so they ignore what he said about Islam.

14 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

RW and LW is part of politics from past 120 years and they will remain in discussion.

As far Ambedkar is concerned he is LW.  He saw RW Islam in India mainly the only religion at that time creating riots . So his views were definitely not going to favourable about it.

The problem with current generation of muslims is they believe that their forefathers were standing with Gandhi but in reality they were standing with Jinnah . Their leaders too brainwash them that we are indians by choice by rejecting Pakistan. As LW madly support them and Ambedkar is LW hero so they ignore what he said about Islam.

RW and LW are only part of western politics. Indian politics is completely different. And Indian Muslims are no LW, and are regressive on modern topics like LGBT, women rights, religious tolerance.

Ambedkar had said far more critical things about their religion than Hindu. He would be branded communal today. The greatest problem about India is our incomplete history, facts, and stories. Ambedkar is no different.

4 hours ago, someone said:

RW and LW are only part of western politics. Indian politics is completely different. And Indian Muslims are no LW, and are regressive on modern topics like LGBT, women rights, religious tolerance.

Ambedkar had said far more critical things about their religion than Hindu. He would be branded communal today. The greatest problem about India is our incomplete history, facts, and stories. Ambedkar is no different.

Savarkar is as gung-ho about casteism and Hindu reform as Jai Bheem, but he is a Hindutva icon for secular people. Objective thinking can’t be with any ideology. Hum log bas angrezon ki tarah RW/LW ladte rahenge!!

Edited by coffee_rules

7 hours ago, someone said:

Sounds exactly like the main stream Indian RW!

Inch pinch.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Sounds exactly like the main stream Indian RW!

Inch pinch.

See a Karnataka Padmashri winner who is a transgender. Support from Muslim women on Triple talaq. Religious tolerance is another western construct. We need to expect mutual respect, otherwise it is a one-way street. Now do your Inch Pinch!