How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

What we did so far:

Corona tiger fund

Corona tiger force

Smart lockdown

Selected lockdown

Jungle main mangal horaha corona saath with the song hum tum ek kamre me band hoon

cornered tiger fund is more apt :phehe: 

Oxford breakthrough: Drug Dexamethasone cuts Covid-19 death risk

The results were described by experts such as the UK government’s chief scientific adviser Patrick Vallance as “ground-breaking”, as Imperial College London announced its human trial for a vaccine from this week.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/oxford-breakthrough-drug-dexamethasone-cuts-covid-19-deaths/story-UHqj9yfOWOGwbrcWwFCZfI.html

Some good news. Can someone verify this?.

The MIT model is now predicting 359k fatalities in India by the end of October. With things deteriorating as quickly as they are in places like Delhi, I don't know how you don't lockdown again. If nothing else then to slow you things down for hospitals which are already overwhelmed 

Crossed 2000 in a single day!. 25k samples tested.

Notice that non-sennai cases are nearly 900. This has never happened before. Many sennai residents are fleeing the city faking e-passes. 12 day lockdown starts tomorrow. Ideally all the 4 districts should have a longer lockdown.

On 6/18/2020 at 5:21 AM, kosingh said:

The MIT model is now predicting 359k fatalities in India by the end of October. With things deteriorating as quickly as they are in places like Delhi, I don't know how you don't lockdown again. If nothing else then to slow you things down for hospitals which are already overwhelmed 

359k death will mean about 12-15 million infections.