First time ICF history when an India match did not have Match Thread?

who in the right frame of mind cares about this useless series.... for kohli to score some nothing pressure runs and for that useless  drunkard to earn millions... time is so precious 

For a start,  let them kick out pujara & rahane .... then can even start to show interest in SENA  test series... otherwise why waste  mental peace  & other resources over the inevitability?

Edited by rtmohanlal

One thing no one is asking  Kohli is about OdIs. If according to him they were irrelevant this year, then how come he is playing this series instead of sacrificing his spot for a youngster or played the entire Nzl odi series.

Some times I think he just reads off of a script or a teleprompter instead of using his brain.

Edited by maniac

I had already said Kohli's downfall starts from 2020 ,Kohli has reached twilight of his career pretty soon

I don't feel confident about our chances against visiting England this year,Kohli may well loose that series to trigger a debate about his leadership credentials,yup i sense that,not before loosing yet another icc trophy