Sanjay Manjrekar sacked by Bcci from the commentary team?

21 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Sport = sights and sound , Manju commentary makes is so cringe that some have to mute the sound and miss the sounds of the beloved sport. Thats the point.

I have only memories of some cricket hits and wickets. Absolutely nothing of any commentary. Not sure how you really watch a sport....

4 hours ago, someone said:

I have only memories of some cricket hits and wickets. Absolutely nothing of any commentary. Not sure how you really watch a sport....

What you remember is irrelevant to the discussion. Discussion is about a commentator who often sounded biased and cringe worthy in his job and the positive impact his removal will have on production quality of bcci products. Simple really its a well deserved firing. 

10 hours ago, someone said:

Then you are probably deaf :phehe: Tony Grieg;s commentary in the Ind-Pak QF in 1996 and desesrt storm Sachin innings is legendary. Also Shastri's "Dhoni finishes off in style. Magnificent strike into the crowd. India have won the world cup after 28 long years. Party started in the dressing room" He would have continued with why am I not invited to the party. Where is the beer :laugh: Most people have these commentary in the background

9 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

I thought so too until I searched @ChennaiIPL #cricket #iplauction on Twitter.

I don't know what moron they put in charge of their official social media accounts.

Just checked, thanks. I thought this was fake, but it seems to be in line with other posts during that time. Not sure what they were thinking. :phehe:

10 hours ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Read above comment.

Nah all are too deluded to read & agree. They will want proof of tweet link which is deleted almost year ago. Also why would all people not say about it being fake in reply? that tweet was liked by MI handle as well.

Btw want these posts to be moved to some thread.

Edited by Nikola
39 minutes ago, Vilander said:

But still how is this related to Manjrekar lol.

CSK tweeted on manju for his 'bits and pieces' comment on jaddu but they forgot they tweeted similar stuff in past.

Edit: Posting link to csk's tweet on manju else in future you will say csk never tweeted that after deletion.

Edited by Nikola
3 hours ago, Nikola said:

CSK tweeted on manju for his 'bits and pieces' comment on jaddu but they forgot they tweeted similar stuff in past.

Edit: Posting link to csk's tweet on manju else in future you will say csk never tweeted that after deletion.

Ok but what is wrong with the tweet ? Many posters here have said the same. Its quite wide spread manjrekar sucks that much l.

@Vilander TN players are rarely touted as the best ever in Chennai and also not backed by the establishment. DK had to go to Mumbai and then Kolkata and Ashwin had to go to Punjab and now Delhi to get some recognition. But here we have a pune guy defending not just any mumbaikar but manju of all people. And these are the same people who accuse TN of regionalism. Mumbai, Delhi are far worse in regionalism and that's why they succeed. Any TN players who want to succeed go to these areas and ply your trade there.

On 3/16/2020 at 10:09 PM, Real McCoy said:

He has some issue with Chennai always calls it sennai. Maybe some autodriver ripped him off and he carries that resentment over to the IPL so much that he roots for CSK's main rival MI

Naah. Been a fan of Tendulkar since the early 90s and it was natural that I started supporting MI once the league started in 2008.

(P.S : Non TN posters) Many of you can't believe it ( don't take the ICF as a representation of anything in real life) but there's quite a considerable amount of support for MI in TN as well. Plus there are people who generally like Rohit & Jasprit Bumrah. 

Edited by Stan AF
2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Ok but what is wrong with the tweet ? Many posters here have said the same. Its quite wide spread manjrekar sucks that much l.

Well when you are such professional team then you don't post things like this even if you are actually happy that manju got sacked. This is not the personal handle of that guy who handle csk's profile. This got stretched too far when you started asking for every proof of an tweet which were deleted almost year ago.

And yeah you are right, I am big time fanboy of manju so Peace off.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

@Nikola is a fan of sanju manju's commentary:phehe: He likes it when Manju jerks off to Imran's half naked poster. Also likes when manju goes off on a tangent to mumbai school of batting

Ofcourse. Dude has been such an inspiration to me. He revolutionized my life and now as his bhakt and fanboy i am just paying him the respect legend deserves.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

@Vilander TN players are rarely touted as the best ever in Chennai and also not backed by the establishment. DK had to go to Mumbai and then Kolkata and Ashwin had to go to Punjab and now Delhi to get some recognition. But here we have a pune guy defending not just any mumbaikar but manju of all people. And these are the same people who accuse TN of regionalism. Mumbai, Delhi are far worse in regionalism and that's why they succeed. Any TN players who want to succeed go to these areas and ply your trade there.

Lol what? point of my that post (which i posted as fun) was csk themselves have tweeted such stuff which manju said about jaddu. I just posted it here and few guys asked me for proof since then i know it got stretched too far as i took it on ego cause you started calling it fake without even checking all facts and proof i provided. Regionalism? well idk where it came from cause i would have stucked on proving my point doesn't matter even if guy was from any region of india.

2 hours ago, Nikola said:

Ofcourse. Dude has been such an inspiration to me. He revolutionized my life and now as his bhakt and fanboy i am just paying him the respect legend deserves.

Oh well have a jolly good time then :winky:

2 hours ago, Nikola said:

Lol what? point of my that post (which i posted as fun) was csk themselves have tweeted such stuff which manju said about jaddu. I just posted it here and few guys asked me for proof since then i know it got stretched too far as i took it on ego cause you started calling it fake without even checking all facts and proof i provided. Regionalism? well idk where it came from cause i would have stucked on proving my point doesn't matter even if guy was from any region of india.

Yeah but why post it here. We are talking about manju getting the axe and you came in csk this csk that. Come on man stay on point

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Yeah but why post it here. We are talking about manju getting the axe and you came in csk this csk that. Come on man stay on point

I just said it someone posted that csk tweet on manju and i found that tweet in reply of it. I posted here cause csk tweeting on manju for his comments on jaddu but they forgot they themselves have tweeted similar stuff in past. If you still don't get it then i am leaving now.

Edited by Nikola