Sanjay Manjrekar sacked by Bcci from the commentary team?

43 minutes ago, Nikola said:

I just said it someone posted that csk tweet on manju and i found that tweet in reply of it. I posted here cause csk tweeting on manju for his comments on jaddu but they forgot they themselves have tweeted similar stuff in past. If you still don't get it then i am leaving now.

apapapapa i just saw that post. It was a tweet and you posted somebody's response to it. But still why drag it along and make an issue and why are you still dragging that tweet. Why can't you let it go and start bashing manju which is what this thread is about. You're a nandi in sivapuja. Stop blocking others :nono:

42 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

apapapapa i just saw that post. It was a tweet and you posted somebody's response to it. But still why drag it along and make an issue and why are you still dragging that tweet. Why can't you let it go and start bashing manju which is what this thread is about. You're a nandi in sivapuja. Stop blocking others :nono:

Check my first posts i already did that. Even go through my old posts year ago where i said wish we can get rid of manju. I didn't drag this issue you did by saying it fake and i kept on proving my point. I hope this is end of it now.

3 hours ago, Nikola said:

Check my first posts i already did that. Even go through my old posts year ago where i said wish we can get rid of manju. I didn't drag this issue you did by saying it fake and i kept on proving my point. I hope this is end of it now.

Oh you want to prove your point eh. basically you want the last say. go on and have it

11 hours ago, Nikola said:

Well when you are such professional team then you don't post things like this even if you are actually happy that manju got sacked. This is not the personal handle of that guy who handle csk's profile. This got stretched too far when you started asking for every proof of an tweet which were deleted almost year ago.

And yeah you are right, I am big time fanboy of manju so Peace off.

Ok so csk in your opinion is not professional as they tweeted openly about their auctions experience which is demeaning for the players. Csk openly tweeted about how some fans feel about Manjrekar.  Ok no problem. 

But this thread is about sanju the manju mumbaikar who loves imran. Talk about him. Man :cantstop:

17 hours ago, Nikola said:

CSK tweeted on manju for his 'bits and pieces' comment on jaddu but they forgot they tweeted similar stuff in past.

Edit: Posting link to csk's tweet on manju else in future you will say csk never tweeted that after deletion.

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

Ok but what is wrong with the tweet ? Many posters here have said the same. Its quite wide spread manjrekar sucks that much l.

@Nikola 

Sanju manju is a pathetic biased commentator. Csk having a pathetic tweet admin does not absolve it, its irrelevant. Csk tweeted some crass tweets in past ? ok but their tweets on Manju were true cant help it Manju really does suck :).