Jihadi Sadiq Khan calls Donald Trump a 'disgrace' for calling Covid-19 'the Chinese virus'

Laaloo

8 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Mr Enemy Within, which western nation do you live in old chump? Canada/States?

Your stupidity is contagious. Stated off dumb and just got dumber over time. 

Canada and states, depending on weather. Your hinduphobia is showing yet again, sanskriti betraying clueless ABCD. grow up first kid. Once upon a time I was like you. But unlike you, I am a real Indian,so it’s much easier for me to return to my culture than gora wannabes like you.

Just now, EnterTheVoid said:

So the comment about piss poor health care and piss poor risk management plans apply to you as well. 

yes, but it doesn’t apply to India yet.

If you are going to get angry, at least get angry for the right reasons Mr Enemy Within. 

I dont need to be reminded of my priorities by a fake abcd Indian descendant who is an Islamist bootlicker, helper of the enemies of Indian state and a hinduphobe.

More fodder for the argument that your stupidity is contagious.

Says the hinduphobic  foreigner enemy abettor to India.

9 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Such rambling nonsense, lol. 

Tes, that’s what we expect from ABCD fake Indian jihadi lovers like you, who goes and gives money to enemy nation economy out of self interest.

Did I strike a nerve? Here's a fistful of salt for your burn. 

Pffft. Fake wannabe western Indian descendants who are hinduphobes like you don’t elicit that reaction, what you get from me is pity.  Now go find a cliff to jump off of, Adrenalin junkie kiddo and come back when your brain has developed fully.

Edited by Muloghonto

2 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Your tears are delicious Mr Enemy Within, nothing more enjoyable than seeing a rambling racist lose his marbles. 

Sorry but an ABCD Islamist supporter who is hinduphobe and supports enemy nation’s economy has zero rights to call others any names, kiddo.

2 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Got bagfuls of salt for your wound at my disposal. Don't you worry. 

Use it for your own education and confused ABCD white approval seeking Islamist abetting activities, kid.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Except Donald trump is gaining in popularity due to Covid response, not losing and some democrats have even said that to follow the president’s advice. But don’t let blind hatred stop you.

Grasping at straws.

Who cares what 'some democrats' said? Follow the medical advice. It is really that difficult to grasp? 

Do you not understand he is spouting nonsense which someone has to then go and correct? But people like lalloo and co. who are servitude to dear leader won't get the actual advice and will follow the idiot's advice? Do you get how irresponsible that is on his part?

Do you think in a pandemic the leader of the nation calling it 'a democratic hoax' is beneficial to anyone?

Edited by Sachinism