At least 25 killed in Kabul gurdwara attack, IS claims responsibility

Laaloo

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I don't know anybody in my interactions actually like Iran. Afghans who are anti-Pakistan, Pro-west are our friends, but the pro-Taliban Afghans, the subject of the OP, is our real enemy, no difference between them and Pakistanis who hate India. Remember how Taliban held the BJP govt to ransom to free Baki terrorists during the Kandahar episode. And Balochs are closer because of a tit-for-tat for Pakistanis supporting Kashmiris, this govt uttered some pro-Baloch slogans back in 2014-15. But have gone into slumber. It has potential to divide Pakistan and IMO India should openly support their freedom movement. This government doesn't have the wherewithal for such a FA step. They are just making noise here and there.

I've heard people say we should be friendly with Iran because of our shared "Aryan" heritage :phehe:

The problem is that even though we have been helping fund Afghanistan's development post removal of the Taliban, having close ties with their government, helping train their soldiers, letting their cricketers train/play here, and even letting students from that country come to India to study, they have still basically caused an exodus of the Hindu and Sikh families from Afghanistan. There was an article I read a few years ago where the Dharmic families there in Afghanistan claimed that their lives got worse since the fall of the Taliban and institution of democracy there. 

We should maintain cordial relations for now with the government and whatever decent people are there, but that place will be backwards hell for the foreseeable future and IMO certain people shouldn't delude themselves into thinking in hyperbole about some sort of "brotherhood" with them. Use them for our interests as long as they are useful, and drop them from our consciousness when they are no longer useful to us. The same with the Baloch.  

Edited by Tibarn

On 7/28/2020 at 6:42 PM, coffee_rules said:

I don't fall into a gang, we all fall into both categories at times.

True man, judging by Tibarn's deeper explanation even I can be a rayta sometimes, to a much lesser degree but still. 

Will any Western news agency take note of how this intolerant extremist govt is rescuing perseucted minorities from other countries? Imagine the photo-ops, op-eds, awards if a Trudeau or Merkel had done the same!!!!

Edited by Gollum

On 7/1/2021 at 5:57 AM, Gollum said:

On the 3rd anniversary of another ghastly terror attack

We keep hearing that Afghani's are our supporters and not Pakistanis. They are tolerant and all such BS...

Afghanis are as bad as Pakistanis.... when it comes to religious tolerance of minorities. 

On 3/25/2020 at 4:38 AM, Gollum said:

Would India still be secular if Muslims were 80% and Hindus 15%.

Change that question to would India have a single kafir left in that case?

Dharmics wiped out in Afg. Dharmics even more dead than dead people in Pak. In BD kafirs fell from 22% to 7 and in 40 years time there won't be a single Hindu there. KP exodus in the valley in case people have forgotten. Countless nations and civilizations wiped out by the sword of Islam in the last 1400 years...Zoroastrians can't ever go back to Iran. Armenian genocide, Malabar genocide, Yazidi genocide, Boko Haram abducting Christian girls in Nigeria and wiping out huge swathes of lands populated by non-Muslims, another 10 million examples, Holy Quran is quite direct when it comes to its goals. 

No. They would have killed all the minorities. There is no tolerance in some of the followers of Islam.

On 7/2/2021 at 3:00 PM, sarcastic said:

We keep hearing that Afghani's are our supporters and not Pakistanis. They are tolerant and all such BS...

Afghanis are as bad as Pakistanis.... when it comes to religious tolerance of minorities. 

The taliban is intolerant. At the top people like Karzai truly support India.