Maharashtra police handover suspected child kidnappers to a lynch mob - 2 sadhus killed

coffee_rules

Everybody thinks Modi is their talking doll puppet. Want him to speak what they want to say. This is from the state of world’s best CM. He calls the lynching a mere attack. His fatty police is handing out old weak man to a mob baying for blood, par Modi ki galti hain. 

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Everybody thinks Modi is their talking doll puppet. Want him to speak what they want to say. This is from the state of world’s best CM. He calls the lynching a mere attack. His fatty police is handing out old weak man to a mob baying for blood, par Modi ki galti hain. 

Then he shouldn't have spoken about other lynching cases, do you agree?

7 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@Jimmy Cliff @Real McCoy Vadakayil reckons Modi is going for Nobel Prize :fear1:

How is he gonna win that with CAA being a law and with UCC/NRC on the way? Are there any instances of folks winning the Nobel Prize when they were universally despised by liberandu media/woke twats across the world?

Meanwhile I just visited his blog after a while. He calls himself world's no. 1 writer and has declared India will be world's no. 1 superpower in 13 years :p:

Also loled at the way he spells ABHI SEX MAANGTHA SINGVI :rofl:.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

How is he gonna win that with CAA being a law and with UCC/NRC on the way? Are there any instances of folks winning the Nobel Prize when they were universally despised by liberandu media/woke twats across the world?

Bhai he connects everything to the Jewish deep state. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Then he shouldn't have spoken about other lynching cases, do you agree?

I think he gives in after the liberal jamaati keeps mounting pressure, In the earlier Lynching case as well as now in TJ case. Vast majority still follows him, hence he is able to operate. He needs better spokirs than Shah, Patra etc. 

12 hours ago, raki05 said:

Wo bhai it's the same police where a single sardaar police wala save a young boy from 1000 of people in UP. And who expect police to perform hero stunt, why did he bring out a 70 year old man outside if he was that fattu and why can't he fire few rounds in air. Have you forgotten Tukaram Omble and the policeman who still hold his position against AK47 with his 303 rifle against terrorist. Looks like you always have a point to proof for the sake of it.You could see that fattu police officer first takr him out an old helpless man and than handed  him over  to mob till the time he was with policewala no one hast touched him as soon as he left his hand crowd went berserk it's a shame if you still patronize this cowardly act, if he was so fattu who aked him to come out at first place and why join police force.

So not everyone is same by talking about some exceptional incident. You can't hold policeman responsible for saving his own life. He also has his family. 

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

So not everyone is same by talking about some exceptional incident. You can't hold policeman responsible for saving his own life. He also has his family. 

Difference is this is the exception. I have never seen/ hear a murder/ lynchig in india where victim has been handed over by police to the goons for such a brutal killing.

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

Bhai he connects everything to the Jewish deep state. 

The deep state thing was started by alex jones i reckon. captain just cut copy pastes others work and calls himself original :p: too easy to spot this when he calls white people as gora g@@nd while he worked for gora g@@nd company himself :lol:

Edited by Real McCoy

10 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Meanwhile I just visited his blog after a while. He calls himself world's no. 1 writer and has declared India will be world's no. 1 superpower in 13 years :p:

Also loled at the way he spells ABHI SEX MAANGTHA SINGVI :rofl:.

his site is a mess. he has an overflowing comment section with only him commenting there :laugh: if youre bored, its a good time to visit his site. also visit empires of light blog. they make fun of vadakayil. other stuff they post is boring. dont take anything in that site or vadakayil;s as truth. they are only formulating their opinions and vadakayil's formulation comes out like vomit in his blog :sick:

On 4/19/2020 at 7:53 PM, LordPrabhzy said:

This is disturbing- i mean the anguish in the old man's eyes were evident. 

Regardless if he was a child kidnapper or not, considering his age, there should have been an arrest and investigation into the alleged crime. The fact that that the police just let him get beaten is disgusting.

Where is this village? Is this a muslim dominated village? Did they create a fake news narrative to kill sadhus? Anything is possible in India right now.

Doesn't seem to be a Muslim dominated area/region. 

The home minister of Maharashtra has released the names of the 101 adults who are arrested for this barbaric lynching. 

His tweet.

https://twitter.com/AnilDeshmukhNCP/status/1252830032315088899/photo/1

https://twitter.com/AnilDeshmukhNCP/status/1252830032315088899/photo/2

https://twitter.com/AnilDeshmukhNCP/status/1252830032315088899/photo/3

This list obviously doesn't include the nine juveniles who are arrested but can't be named.

41 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Doesn't seem to be a Muslim dominated area/region. 

The home minister of Maharashtra has released the names of the 101 adults who are arrested for this barbaric lynching. 

His tweet.

https://twitter.com/AnilDeshmukhNCP/status/1252830032315088899/photo/1

https://twitter.com/AnilDeshmukhNCP/status/1252830032315088899/photo/2

https://twitter.com/AnilDeshmukhNCP/status/1252830032315088899/photo/3

This list obviously doesn't include the nine juveniles who are arrested but can't be named.

It might not be a communally charged crime, despite all videos has a cry/shout to Shoaib to stop the beating.(maybe a juv) But, enough information is there to point at naxals, maoists in the area who are very active by the church backing. A church has funded bail of these 100 charged in the list. The 200 odd in the group doesn’t seem to care about some child lifters, but our to kill the three for some reason

35 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It might not be a communally charged crime, despite all videos has a cry/shout to Shoaib to stop the beating.(maybe a juv) But, enough information is there to point at naxals, maoists in the area who are very active by the church backing. A church has funded bail of these 100 charged in the list. The 200 odd in the group doesn’t seem to care about some child lifters, but our to kill the three for some reason

That Shoaib bit is allegedly distorted.

If you believe this report. There is no Shoaib in the list of those arrested. You can check for yourself.

Besides, I was answering the earlier poster's query about the demographic composition of the accused.

I am not going to speculate as to who, why and how. There is an ongoing investigation. The "enough information" about Church and Naxals et al is mere speculation at this moment. This is a tribal reserved seat in the Lok Sabha. The current MP is from the Shiv Sena. He was earlier with the BJP. And with the NCP-Congress prior to that. It is neighbouring Dahanu which has a CPM MP in the Lok Sabha.

Don't think this is communally motivated, wrong to jump the gun. I guess this is simply a case of rumor mongering followed by public anger, inept police, chaos......I see a lot of rumors about organ harvesting, child lifting, robbery etc. on WA, even educated people fall for these things, some of my own colleagues (incl highly distinguished profs :facepalm:), relatives and friends forward such kind nonsense and act like it is gospel. We must fight this culture of disseminating fake news first, that is the root cause of our lynching menace. 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Don't think this is communally motivated, wrong to jump the gun. I guess this is simply a case of rumor mongering followed by public anger, inept police, chaos......I see a lot of rumors about organ harvesting, child lifting, robbery etc. on WA, even educated people fall for these things, some of my own colleagues (incl highly distinguished profs :facepalm:), relatives and friends forward such kind nonsense and act like it is gospel. We must fight this culture of disseminating fake news first, that is the root cause of our lynching menace. 

These rumors/WA forwards can't be passed to this issue. I know, the reports says the confused them for child lifters/organ traffickers andd brutally lynched them. But the chronology has some holes.

1. Earlier in the week a couple of days earlier, in the same village, a police van and some HCWs/Medical personnel were targeted in the same route which is infested with Naxals, highway robbers and heavily used this area.

2. Police stopped this vehicle in the middle of the night. The villagers were mobilized later and 200 of them all of a sudden in the middle of the night  comes and targets the the police enquiring about the passengers traveling in the lockdown. 

3. Lone cop is seen handing over the sadhu to the crowd who are not even demanding but are silently watching. After the cop pushes the sadhu to the crowd, they start beating him. To allege that the crowd was attacking the police.

4. FIR lodged 2 days later when the videos go viral

5. Church behind bailing the culprits.

These information is not from some RW fringe, but some responsible handles/journos who are right of center. 

7 hours ago, Mariyam said:

If you believe this report. There is no Shoaib in the list of those arrested. You can check for yourself.

Besides, I was answering the earlier poster's query about the demographic composition of the accused.

I am not going to speculate as to who, why and how. There is an ongoing investigation. The "enough information" about Church and Naxals et al is mere speculation at this moment. This is a tribal reserved seat in the Lok Sabha. The current MP is from the Shiv Sena. He was earlier with the BJP. And with the NCP-Congress prior to that. It is neighbouring Dahanu which has a CPM MP in the Lok Sabha.

If I am to speculate, Police stopped the three. Police questioned the three, Police may have demanded bribe from three( bribe is a very standard practice in non bjp ruled states), during all this, a rumour may have reached to villagers that Police have got child abductors. All the vilagers came together. Policeman realised what has happend. And he has no control over situation.

IMO, Policemen must be hanged while villagers should be punished as per standard punishment. If, why and who spread the rumour among villagers must be verified.

This bs that all attackers were nof this religion, that religion shouldnt be used to hide Police criminality. 

Edited by mishra

10 hours ago, Gollum said:

Nexus between Communists & Christian missionary converts.

Palgarh is a stronghold of communists and there has been huge missionary activity in the last 4-5 years. This is a textbook case of making baseless allegations before Murdering the target.

20 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I don't like when Muslim community in India does not follow the "true" secular values and off course I will always criticise such behaviour. 

But what a lot of Hindutva supporters doing online, it is exactly the definition of "Muslimphobia", and no real Secularist could ever support such Muslimphobia. 

10 hours ago, PunterLog said:

Palgarh is a stronghold of communists and there has been huge missionary activity in the last 4-5 years. This is a textbook case of making baseless allegations before Murdering the target.

Do you then agree that it were the Hindutva activities in last decades, and thus all the cow lynching cases are the textbook cases of making baseless allegations before targeting Muslims and murdering them? 

Or the table turns in case of Hindutva, and thus Hindutva activities could not be linked with lynching of Muslims or falsely targeting them for Sadhus murder in present case.