Terrorism in JK

Gollum

I do not like this growing trend of civil servants, policemen and lawyers being victims of targeted killing in J&K.

It does show how desperate the Pakistanis and their minions are, that they are, they are so afraid that more folks will become politically active under the umbrella of the 'new' admin rules, that they want to put the fear of murder in the ones who are taking those first steps.  

It is so interesting that so many woke and pseudo-woke folks who are busy agit-proping against Indian "atrocities" in Kashmir, crying about 2g internet, lockdowns etc, do not find time to condemn the rampant and repeated murders of ordinary folks whose only crime is being brave enough to be politically active.  If the "struggle" againt India in J&K is supposedly for freedom, why are people being murdered simply because they disagree with the "struggle"? 

Another murder, had opened a thread about that since most will be familiar with Babar Qadri and his antics in 9 pm debate shows

Never liked him, disagreed with his views, but didn't deserve death. Actually his life had been under threat since circa 2018 over some business in the bar and his political activities, I think he even started his own party at some point. 

40 policemen martyred in line of duty this year in JK as per DGP Dilbag Singh. 

And some Pak backed jihadis have been killing local (innocent) Kashmiri youth by beheading/slitting throats ISIS style accusing them of being informers.....during COVID crisis time!!!

Hopefully these scumbag jihadis join Burhan Wani soon. 

Edited by Gollum

Valley Hindus being eliminated one by one. After killing that old jeweller in Srinagar, they attacked a dhaba owner's son...a very popular dhaba run by one of the few infidel families that didn't leave in the 90s. A Dogra boy....critical. 

But but but Hindus, intolerance, saffron=ISIS

Edited by Gollum

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Valley Hindus being eliminated one by one. After killing that old jeweller in Srinagar, they attacked a dhaba owner's son...a very popular dhaba run by one of the few infidel families that didn't leave in the 90s. A Dogra boy....critical. 

But but but Hindus, intolerance, saffron=ISIS

Well if you have travelled to Kashmir during riots all the vehicles etc.  Destroyed are basically non Kashmiri..  They carefully do these things. 

JK01 numbers are not targeted while others are targeted. 

I've seen this myself.  

Dogras though still do many business related activities in Kashmir despite all this. 

Frankly Govt.  Doesn't cares & people know that. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Arm the Hindus ,  only solution. use KPS Gill model who eliminated khalistani  terrorists in Punjab. Can’t let 1990 happen again

What is needed is a abrahamic style political/cultural revival in Hindus.

Edited by kepler37b