Watch Thread !!!

velu

3 hours ago, velu said:

1000k USD to begin with .. 

Only Reddy's can afford 

Took you these many days to google the price :nervous: Its only 100k that's nothing for you velu bhai. Sell your shares in "Bira" and "Royal challenge"

1 hour ago, Rasgulla said:

Took you these many days to google the price :nervous: Its only 100k that's nothing for you velu bhai. Sell your shares in "Bira" and "Royal challenge"

do you really think that i need to google to find the approximate price of RM  ?.. i am a nadal fan as well :hmm: 

skeleton watches are ugly and RM wtahces are the ugliest for me .. 

9 hours ago, zen said:

@velu nice! 

One thing that I would recommend is that  make double sure that it is a unisex watch before you pick it up

does it look like ladies watch to you ? :hmmmm2:

Rolex too introduced new oyster series with similar colors for both men and women ( 31mm for women 36 and 41mm for men )

it’s unisex watch though .. infact all nomos watches are unisex 

For women they have duo series which is bit smaller ( 27mm ) , but that’s also unisex 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjAiiI0RzDbU2LRqMu5jS

23 minutes ago, velu said:

does it look like ladies watch to you ? :hmmmm2:

Rolex too introduced new oyster series with similar colors for both men and women ( 31mm for women 36 and 41mm for men )

it’s unisex watch though .. infact all nomos watches are unisex 

For women they have duo series which is bit smaller ( 27mm ) , but that’s also unisex 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjAiiI0RzDbU2LRqMu5jS

I looked at the specs and it has a 29-30mm dial iirc .... so either it is ladies or unisex :hmmm: .... just do your research (not blindly trust the store).  If you are satisfied, nice!!

If you like square watches, also check out Hermes Apple Watch 44mm 

Edited by zen

3 minutes ago, zen said:

I looked at the specs and it has a 29-30mm iirc .... Also on the company’s website, it has a lady wearing it so either it is ladies or unisex :hmmm:

If you like square watches, also check out Hermes Apple Watch 44mm 

29.5mm is the side .. it’s like 41mm round dial 

8 minutes ago, velu said:

dumb Americans :giggle:

It is a nice looking watch but if for some reason you change your mind before picking it up show the link to the store and you can pick another one if you prefer

If you like it, no worries as in Asian markets, it can be unisex as well (based on wrist sizes) :thumb:

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

but if for some reason you change your mind before picking it up show the link to the store and you can pick another one if you prefer

tulsi may lose its fragrance , but velu will never change his mind :bandit: 

smell and mind sound same in Tamil .. movie one liner :giggle:

this watch is slightly bigger for my wrist ( 41mm kind , tried red one but I didn’t like the colour ) , still I liked it ..