Watch Thread !!!

velu

11 minutes ago, velu said:

@zen. Got this Meistersinger hulk dial finally :aha:

nomos delivery time was 5 months , said I can’t wait that long

only problem is , it’s not easy to find the time :tired: 

4-B46-CBF3-75-D7-4-DD0-873-E-2-D573-A688

Looks good! ... is the time 6.15 pm in the picture?

20 minutes ago, Clarke said:

@velu You sure its not a pakistani special edition ? color of the watch looks like green with white numerals & hand as well, besides the crescent moon & star.

searched and found the meaning of their logo  :(( 

The “Meistersinger” were a group of middle-class poets and singers in the 15th and 16th centuries who joined forces to form a guild. They were mainly centered around Augsburg, Nuremberg, Strasbourg, and Frankfurt am Main.

In his opera “Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg,” Richard Wagner tells the story of a singing competition among the “Meistersinger.” The one who knew best how to strike a new note was chosen as the best singer or “Meistersinger.”

The single hour hand of MeisterSinger wristwatches conveys a feeling of deceleration – and that’s why the MeisterSinger logo is the fermata – the sign of a rest in musical notation.

but its inverted here :confused:

56px-Fermata.svg.png

6 hours ago, velu said:

searched and found the meaning of their logo  :(( 

but its inverted here :confused:

56px-Fermata.svg.png

Is it the logo or or an indicator showing a moon or a sun to signify pm and am respectively? 

21 minutes ago, nevada said:

Wow, you are on a watch buying spree! Hope you have done DD regarding authenticity. If you can get it at a dealer, won't other people also be able to do the same? Why is there a grey market premium?

i am getting it from zimson watches ..

to me they said for entry level OP watches they said waiting period is 2/3 years  ( same with ethos wacthes )  :(( 

my friends sister is buying it for me ( her family have purchase history there at zimson )

rolex market their sports model well and they create artificial demand , probably the reason for very high grey market premiums 

35 minutes ago, velu said:

i am getting it from zimson watches ..

to me they said for entry level OP watches they said waiting period is 2/3 years  ( same with ethos wacthes )  :(( 

my friends sister is buying it for me ( her family have purchase history there at zimson )

rolex market their sports model well and they create artificial demand , probably the reason for very high grey market premiums 

Cool, looks like you have done your homework. Congratulations, enjoy!

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You drink at 2:30 in the afternoon?

Either you are a tycoon or is philosophy your thing?

PS: nice watch!!

went to Coimbatore to collect the watch , while returning back flight was at 8pm but we have to check out by 2pm ..

checked out and went to hotel bar to kill time :embarassed: