Rise of Yogi

ravishingravi

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

She is being criticized by Kaangressi MLA from Rae Bareli. Needless to say the MLA got suspended.

That Congressi mla just want to leave party that's why she did it. but now Congress will do propaganda that we offered them buses but they refused.

6 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

That Congressi mla just want to leave party that's why she did it. but now Congress will do propaganda that we offered them buses but they refused.

They can claim what they want. Everyone with a working brain knows they are merely looking to spike up the number of cases in UP. 

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Priyanka outfoxed Yogi on bus issue . Event chirag paswan is criticising Yogi for not taking buses.

if we go by twitter , it looks like PGV was caught and bowled by yogi ..

On 5/12/2020 at 7:56 PM, randomGuy said:

1. UP has less people coming from abroad than Pakistan.

2. You must do cost-benefit analysis. How much more people of UP had to suffer - in terms of livelihood (for many it is life n death), freedom, mental health. There's no doubt in my mind that Pakistan did fantastically well. 

UP has the largest migrant population coming back from highly infected states like Maharastra,Delhi,Gujrat and Rajasthan.

People coming from abroad no longer matters. People coming from these states are as infected .

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

So far so good.

First time i looked at it, I thought the numbers were off. Pakistan has a literacy rate of 59%?!?!?? And a GDP per capita comparable to dirt poor UP.

They are going backwards. At this rate, they'll be begging to re-join india

Edited by Manny_Pacquiao

2 hours ago, beetle said:

UP has the largest migrant population coming back from highly infected states like Maharastra,Delhi,Gujrat and Rajasthan.

People coming from abroad no longer matters. People coming from these states are as infected .

Yes... that was always going to be the case, so what was the point of draconian lockdown? Yogi ji should think.

4 hours ago, beetle said:

They quarantined people. Labour coming from Delhi were quarantined at the border.

3 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Yes... that was always going to be the case, so what was the point of draconian lockdown? Yogi ji should think.

The draconion lockdown has kept the numbers and fatality low in the most populous state.

What else can we expect at times like this?

He is also trying to provide employment to the migrant( a herculeon task) .

Atleast he is thinking in the right way and has not given up like Maharastra CM.

Of all the states ,UP and its CM had the toughest job considering the population and the huge migrant population to come back.

After the initial hiccups  he has brought in migrants and dealt with the problem head on.

The man deserves to be praised for that atleast .

9 minutes ago, beetle said:

The draconion lockdown has kept the numbers and fatality low in the most populous state.

What else can we expect at times like this?

He is also trying to provide employment to the migrant( a herculeon task) .

Atleast he is thinking in the right way and has not given up like Maharastra CM.

Of all the states ,UP and its CM had the toughest job considering the population and the huge migrant population to come back.

After the initial hiccups  he has brought in migrants and dealt with the problem head on.

The man deserves to be praised for that atleast .

My thinking says he or Karnataka have just delayed it...not stopped it....it was clear after first 20-30 days of lockdown.

4 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

My thinking says he or Karnataka have just delayed it...not stopped it....it was clear after first 20-30 days of lockdown.

Well....they are trying their best to prevent deaths of their people while trying their best to keep the state working and starting normal life.

What else could they have done?

If not for the lockdown  , the poor state of the medical facility and the preparedness for such a pandemic would have been a disaster.

Yes the lockdown is tough,frustrating and scary...but the alternative was worse. There was no other option .

I was stuck in the lockdown away from home for months.....frustrated,angry ,scared  helpless......feeling like an insignificant being with no rights as a citizen.

But I understand why it happened .There was no other option for a poor overpopulated country like ours.

I have a problem with the way it was started. In hindsight,if people had been allowed to move back home in first two weeks and then the lockdown implemented,we would have been better placed in containing the spread.

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

Well....they are trying their best to prevent deaths of their people while trying their best to keep the state working and starting normal life.

What else could they have done?

If not for the lockdown  , the poor state of the medical facility and the preparedness for such a pandemic would have been a disaster.

Yes the lockdown is tough,frustrating and scary...but the alternative was worse. There was no other option .

I was stuck in the lockdown away from home for months.....frustrated,angry ,scared  helpless......feeling like an insignificant being with no rights as a citizen.

But I understand why it happened .There was no other option for a poor overpopulated country like ours.

I have a problem with the way it was started. In hindsight,if people had been allowed to move back home in first two weeks and then the lockdown implemented,we would have been better placed in containing the spread.

After 20-30 days, they were still enforcing strict lockdown... that was wrong... migrants had enough, economy devastated, everything has a time, lockdown was not serving purpose after 20-30 days...yet it was enforced till 17th May....1 month too long... all the devastation happened due to delaying removing the lockdown.