Rise of Yogi

ravishingravi

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

So it clearly reflect that how UP was kept aloof of GOI spending in past 70 years by Congress and third front government.

Government did selectively invest in certain states.

18 minutes ago, Khota said:

Government did selectively invest in certain states.

So good it's UP time if i am going by your theory. Being the biggest state of the country where most of the people lives its good if government selectively invest there. BTW i dont see same hue and cry when government spent for so long on jamu, kashmir or punjab may be because the boy(UP) who never cried would not get a toy that's not right.

On 4/9/2021 at 12:43 PM, ravishingravi said:

Mukhtar Ansari has started walking. Fear of god that Yogi has put under them. I wish Maharashtra has him as CM. 

He will emerge as most powerful leader in this country and UP GDP will be close 1 trillion in 5 years. Mark my works. 

We need a Balasaaheb ++ or Yogi like to fix the state. Yogi is not going anywhere. His services are needed in UP.

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

So it clearly reflect that how UP was kept aloof of GOI spending in past 70 years by Congress and third front government.

There is a reason why people turned to Mulayam or Mayavati. The UP public is not as stupid as the politicians made rest of Indians to believe. They kicked Congress even at slightest opportunity. If someone else need to come in and give fight to Yogi, He has to have some plan which people can buy in. 

6 hours ago, raki05 said:

So good it's UP time if i am going by your theory. Being the biggest state of the country where most of the people lives its good if government selectively invest there. BTW i dont see same hue and cry when government spent for so long on jamu, kashmir or punjab may be because the boy(UP) who never cried would not get a toy that's not right.

The money should be spent juduciously.

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

GDP is not simply pumping the money. It is providing final deliverable. There are projects which are going on for decades in other states. Assam and UP have been miles ahead on building infrastructure in time bound manner. 

1 hour ago, Khota said:

Money is spent very effectively and efficiently under BJP.  Average GST per person is among highest in UP compared to rest of India while some parts which are supposedly rich states are way behind where Politicians are concentrating on MSP

5 hours ago, mishra said:

Money is spent very effectively and efficiently under BJP.  Average GST per person is among highest in UP compared to rest of India while some parts which are supposedly rich states are way behind where Politicians are concentrating on MSP

UP has many votes and it gets lots of money. UP also had a big start on education. My multiple relatives are graduates of BHU around independence time before IIT started. So dont pretend UP does not get anything.

7 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

GDP is not simply pumping the money. It is providing final deliverable. There are projects which are going on for decades in other states. Assam and UP have been miles ahead on building infrastructure in time bound manner. 

It is a very linear relationship.