Rise of Yogi

ravishingravi

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

UNESCO doesn’t give Best CM awards to such people. Wish Yogiji was our PM now. Modi ko Mahatma banne ka bhoot chada hain!

”Agar party banna hain, to police ki vardi utaariye”

Modi is very ambitious and his goals are probably mostly personal.

It's obvious that he wants to be seen in leagues of Nehru, Indira in terms of powerful long serving PMs of India. Additionally he wants to be seen as world leader also. I guess Indira had similar ambitions.

Modi is acting like retired dadaji who wants to remain head of family. 

His goals are nowhere seem to close to what India needs. I guess he has been doing this work for 20+ years and probably no longer interested in all those development targets.

Yogi seems to more focused on the overall goals for people, but again he is state CM. Not sure how he would change when he becomes PM. But ifn BJP should consider shunning Modi for greater good of India. It's time to bring face. Problem is that Modi is required to win elections, so party won't ditch Modi as of now.

4 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Achha beta, Now that yogi and iE collusion has been exposed, they have apologised, and the full blame has been placed squarely on IE.

Bade heavy driver hai yogiji to.

Why on earth would anyone show anything from West Bengal to show development? That place is only good for goondagiri and "secularism".

9 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Why on earth would anyone show anything from West Bengal to show development? That place is only good for goondagiri and "secularism".

Bengalis disagree with you, which is why bhajpa was expelled, it appears that they prefer "goondagiri" and seculirsam over fekugiri. :winky:

8 hours ago, speedheat said:

Bengalis disagree with you, which is why bhajpa was expelled, it appears that they prefer "goondagiri" and seculirsam over fekugiri. :winky:

So according to you - since Modi won such a huge mandate in 2019 - people like you with your petty insults are in the minority?

Mamta has done 0 for Bengal despite having an iron grip over the state. Only marked increase in Bengal is the number of "secular" Bangladeshis there. I guess the local Bengalis can't do much to compete with an organized "secular" growth who vote for one party only. We have seen what happens to those who dare to stand against Mamta and the TMC after the recent elections. I guess that is your ideal for India? 

On 6/16/2021 at 10:04 PM, speedheat said:

Have to give yogi credit for handling up's covid crisis

Bringing down positivity rate to 0.3 in a densely populated  state like up is no joke.

So impressed by the way covid has been handled in UP. Poor, most populous and not one of the most literate ...I was expecting the worst.It also had the majority of migrant labor returning from other states and the associated problems ( along with bihar) to deal with.

2 hours ago, bharathh said:

Mamta has done 0 for Bengal despite having an iron grip over the state. Only marked increase in Bengal is the number of "secular" Bangladeshis there. I guess the local Bengalis can't do much to compete with an organized "secular" growth who vote for one party only. We have seen what happens to those who dare to stand against Mamta and the TMC after the recent elections. I guess that is your ideal for India

It was a landslide victory, which wouldn't have been possible if locals hadn't voted for her, lol.
 If she had done nothing for Bengal, she would have been voted out. As simple as that , Bengalis are unlikely to fall for the BJP's gobar rhetoric any time soon. So deal with it. 

Whatever happened to bhakts and pattewalas after the election was the result of a vigorous BJP campaign. They were treated like slaves during the campaign and then abandoned when TMC goons went after them. LOL.

Though bhakts are deserving of some lappads for largely spewing gibberish, killing them with grenades or hurting their family members was too much, I agree on that.

6 minutes ago, speedheat said:

It was a landslide victory, which wouldn't have been possible if locals hadn't voted for her, lol.
 If she had done nothing for Bengal, she would have been voted out. As simple as that , Bengalis are unlikely to fall for the BJP's gobar rhetoric any time soon. So deal with it. 

Whatever happened to bhakts and pattewalas after the election was the result of a vigorous BJP campaign. They were treated like slaves during the campaign and then abandoned when TMC goons went after them. LOL.

Though bhakts are deserving of some lappads for largely spewing gibberish, killing them with grenades or hurting their family members was too much, I agree on that.

No individual party won a mandate like BJP did in 2019 since Cong in the 1980s... So i guess Modi and co did an amazing job in term 1. So what are you constantly whinging about? Surely the central govt now would not have it's mandate unless they delivered? 

I'll ask again, what has Mamta done till now btw? Surely she must have breakthrough/model governance models having got such a mandate? 

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

So according to you those that got beaten up or raped or killed for being in an opposition deserved it.. Cool... Shows what you consider good governance. 

46 minutes ago, bharathh said:

No individual party won a mandate like BJP did in 2019 since Cong in the 1980s... So i guess Modi and co did an amazing job in term 1. So what are you constantly whinging about? Surely the central govt now would not have it's mandate unless they delivered? 

I'll ask again, what has Mamta done till now btw? Surely she must have breakthrough/model governance models having got such a mandate? 

Yeah he did won coz congress was ****.

46 minutes ago, bharathh said:

You're either acting naive or don't understand how fenku has wreaked havoc on our country.

I don't have to answer anything I am not Bengali either. Her mandate answers everything.

Edited by speedheat

41 minutes ago, bharathh said:

So according to you those that got beaten up or raped or killed for being in an opposition deserved it.. Cool... Shows what you consider good governance. 

Never said that, you're an idiot.
Reread the post to be sure you understood it correctly.