Rise of Yogi

ravishingravi

32 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Yeah he did won coz congress was ****.

You're either acting naive or don't understand how fenku has wreaked havoc on our country.

I don't have to answer anything I am not Bengali either. Her mandate answers everything.

Then BJP's mandate answered everything you keep whinging about. 

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

It was a landslide victory, which wouldn't have been possible if locals hadn't voted for her, lol.
 If she had done nothing for Bengal, she would have been voted out. As simple as that , Bengalis are unlikely to fall for the BJP's gobar rhetoric any time soon. So deal with it. 

Whatever happened to bhakts and pattewalas after the election was the result of a vigorous BJP campaign. They were treated like slaves during the campaign and then abandoned when TMC goons went after them. LOL.

Though bhakts are deserving of some lappads for largely spewing gibberish, killing them with grenades or hurting their family members was too much, I agree on that.

Bolded part is what you wrote. I'm not sure what LOL means after saying goons of a party went after political opponents. We're talking about systemic rape, torture and intimidation supported by the party in power. I guess either you were happy it happened or you find the situation humorous. 

I guess anything is justified for you as long as it is against folks that you dislike. With ppl like you I guess we don't need enemies in the country. 

31 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Bolded part is what you wrote. I'm not sure what LOL means after saying goons of a party went after political opponents. We're talking about systemic rape, torture and intimidation supported by the party in power. I guess either you were happy it happened or you find the situation humorous. 

To be honest, I'm least bothered but you should ask your fenku why he was so quiet during all of this, and why he didn't even try to save his followers. Pro bjpaians such as Anshul Saxena did a far better job of rescuing bhakts than fakendra and his accomplices.
No, I have never endorsed the heinous acts perpetrated against bhakts and their families, but they(only bhakts) do deserve  few lappads on the face for constantly spewing bullshit

Edited by speedheat

22 minutes ago, speedheat said:

To be honest, I'm least bothered but you should ask your fenku why he was so quiet during all of this, and why he didn't even try to save his followers. Pro bjpaians such as Anshul Saxena did a far better job of rescuing bhakts than fakendra and his accomplices.
No, I have never endorsed the heinous acts perpetrated against bhakts and their families, but they(only bhakts) do deserve  few lappads on the face for constantly spewing bullshit

Why should anyone in a democratic country be required to "save" their party members from thugs in a state in India? What does this tell you about the state they live in? 

7 minutes ago, bharathh said:

I think you should either think before you type or read what you spout.

You're the only one who isn't reading this. Trying to make me say something I've never said.

7 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Why should anyone in a democratic country be required to "save" their party members from thugs in a state in India? What does this tell you about the state they live in? 

Because the people or party members on the receiving end aren't saints either.
As I previously stated in my post, what happened to BJP members in Bengal was the result of a ferocious campaign by the BJP.
Do you recall Mithun's cobra gimmick? MOTU Shahs ohh safed kapda nautanki?

18 minutes ago, speedheat said:

You're the only one who isn't reading this. Trying to make me say something I've never said.

Did you really not type this? 

It was a landslide victory, which wouldn't have been possible if locals hadn't voted for her, lol.
 If she had done nothing for Bengal, she would have been voted out. As simple as that , Bengalis are unlikely to fall for the BJP's gobar rhetoric any time soon. So deal with it. 

This was just your last rant. You wrote the same even before this. 

And .. again coming back to not being saints - there is a police system and a judicial system in India if the ppl that were in BJP did anything wrong/criminal. Sending thugs to beat/rape and intimidate ppl is the sign of a broken country - not a democracy. The very fact that you keep talking about crap like this just shows that you are either justifying extra-judicial killings and rape because it is vs BJP or that you feel this kind of system is the ideal. I don't know which is more insane. 

48 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Did you really not type this? 

This was just your last rant. You wrote the same even before this. 

And .. again coming back to not being saints - there is a police system and a judicial system in India if the ppl that were in BJP did anything wrong/criminal. Sending thugs to beat/rape and intimidate ppl is the sign of a broken country - not a democracy. The very fact that you keep talking about crap like this just shows that you are either justifying extra-judicial killings and rape because it is vs BJP or that you feel this kind of system is the ideal. I don't know which is more insane. 

Yes, I'll be very clear I don't see anything wrong with deploying thugs to beat up on thugs. As you sow, so shall you reap.
I don't have sympathy for loudmouth bhakts and want them thrashed, but it doesn't mean I condone extrajudicial executions and rapes, I can't help it if this doesn't fit in your tiny brain.

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Yes, I'll be very clear I don't see anything wrong with deploying thugs to beat up on thugs. As you sow, so shall you reap.
I don't have sympathy for loudmouth bhakts and want them thrashed, but it doesn't mean I condone extrajudicial executions and rapes, I can't help it if this doesn't fit in your tiny brain.

So you believe in thrashing your political opponents using thugs. Super. Thanks for finally admitting your idea of how this country should work. My tiny brain doesn't condone beating you up or thrashing despite your horrific, pathetic idealogy. 

2 minutes ago, bharathh said:

So you believe in thrashing your political opponents using thugs. Super. Thanks for finally admitting your idea of how this country should work. My tiny brain doesn't condone beating you up or thrashing despite your horrific, pathetic idealogy. 

Yes, When you have a party filled with bullies like the BJP, they deserve to be thrashed.

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Illegal Bangladeshis and Libbus have. Rest all have voted for BJP :yess:

Importantly, libbus were victorious in the battle against bhakts. :yess:

Bengalis, from what I've learned about them, are among the most literate and intelligent people in the country, and they will never fall for BJP jumlas.

Just now, speedheat said:

Importantly, libbus were victorious in the battle against bhakts. :yess:

Bengalis, from what I've learned about them, are among the most literate and intelligent people in the country, and they will never fall for BJP jumlas.

Oh yes...we bengalis are very intelligent as evident from me :giggle:

But intelligence has nothing to do with votes. People vote for many reason. Keeping Left in power for 45 years and now TMC, does that sound intelligent to you? Who in their right mind vote for party of goons :hysterical:

BJP never had any CM face in the state and hence gullible people keep voting for her. Even then BJPs seat increased from 3 last time to 67 this time. Thats a massive jump. Even in Lok Sabha election BJPs seat share increased massively from Bengal.

You are AAP supporter na? Its similar case in Delhi where BJP won all seats in Lok Sabha but in state election due to lack of CM face people voted for Kejruwal in majboori. I mean who in their right mind will vote for Rinkiya ke papa anyway. Hihihihi haasdeni :cantstop:

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

But intelligence has nothing to do with votes. People vote for many reason. Keeping Left in power for 45 years and now TMC, does that sound intelligent to you? Who in their right mind vote for party of goons

A state with one of the highest levels of development has been able to keep out a jumla party that can't look beyond Beef gobar and religious dogma.

That is intelligence.

BJP never had any CM face in the state and hence gullible people keep voting for her. Even then BJPs seat increased from 3 last time to 67 this time. Thats a massive jump. Even in Lok Sabha election BJPs seat share increased massively from Bengal.

Lol sabha is different. Rest all you wrote are excuses, Bengal had a cm face in Shubhendu Adhikari guy who defeated Mamta but BJP still lost, lol

You are AAP supporter na? Its similar case in Delhi where BJP won all seats in Lok Sabha but in state election due to lack of CM face people voted for Kejruwal in majboori. I mean who in their right mind will vote for Rinkiya ke papa anyway. Hihihihi haasdeni 

Delhi residents voted for AAP because they knew that if they voted for BJP, their free beejli paani would be cut and looting would begin. Again intelligence.

Leave rinkiya ke papa alone. Even if the BJP had lobbied for Modi as cm  face they still would have lost.

7 minutes ago, speedheat said:

A state with one of the highest levels of development has been able to keep out a jumla party that can't look beyond Beef gobar and religious dogma.

That is intelligence.

Lol sabha is different. Rest all you wrote are excuses, Bengal had a cm face in Shubhendu Adhikari guy who defeated Mamta but BJP still lost, lol

Delhi residents voted for AAP because they knew that if they voted for BJP, their free beejli paani would be cut and looting would begin. Again intelligence.

Leave rinkiya ke papa alone. Even if the BJP had lobbied for Modi as cm  face they still would have lost.

Ugh....Bengal is not even 10 most developed states in India. It was once a shining light just after independence but then subsequent left/TMC rule destroyed it. As I said power dont shift easily in Bengal and hence Left ruled there for 45 years. But BJP which had no footprint there even like 2 years ago has now 67 seats in assembly. Do you even realize  the enormity of it?