Rise of Yogi

ravishingravi

14 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Ugh....Bengal is not even 10 most developed states in India. It was once a shining light just after independence but then subsequent left/TMC rule destroyed it. As I said power dont shift easily in Bengal and hence Left ruled there for 45 years. But BJP which had no footprint there even like 2 years ago has now 67 seats in assembly. Do you even realize  the enormity of it?

He supports parties that intimidates, kills and rapes ppl because they are opposed to his viewpoint. Is it really worth what an insane psycho thinks? 

12 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Ugh....Bengal is not even 10 most developed states in India. It was once a shining light just after independence but then subsequent left/TMC rule destroyed it. As I said power dont shift easily in Bengal and hence Left ruled there for 45 years. But BJP which had no footprint there even like 2 years ago has now 67 seats in assembly. Do you even realize  the enormity of it?

I didn't say they were in the top ten, but there must be some progress, else yogiji wouldn't be using a photo from Kolkata to claim development in Uttar Pradesh. :hysterical: :hysterical:  They are one of India's top ten wealthiest states, so there must be some solid governance. In Bengal, shifting power is difficult, but mamtaji has proved that with capable leadership, it can be done.But the thing  about BJP is that they are still struck on gobar, beef, and religion, which I believe Bengalis would never accept, at least as seen by the recent mandate in assembly elections.

What happened in WB is not political. It was communal in the name of politics. TMC Muslim thugs going on a rampage raping women and throwing bombs and killing BJP workers who were mostly Hindus. Bengal has had a history of communal clashes (Malda, etc) where demographics have changed with many BD infiltrating into villages

6 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I didn't say they were in the top ten, but there must be some progress, else yogiji wouldn't be using a photo from Kolkata to claim development in Uttar Pradesh. :hysterical: :hysterical:  They are one of India's top ten wealthiest states, so there must be some solid governance. In Bengal, shifting power is difficult, but mamtaji has proved that with capable leadership, it can be done.But the thing  about BJP is that they are still struck on gobar, beef, and religion, which I believe Bengalis would never accept, at least as seen by the recent mandate in assembly elections.

You keep on bringing the Bengal election mandate as if its something written in stone and cant change. Which part of increasing seats from 3 to 67 in 5 years you are not understanding?

If winning election means capable leadership, then Modi ji won 2 back to back landslide elections all over India. But that don't stop you from criticizing him..

So when Mamta wins election...she is capable leader. But when Modi wins...it is not, is it? :hysterical:

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

What happened in WB is not political. It was communal in the name of politics. TMC Muslim thugs going on a rampage raping women and throwing bombs and killing BJP workers who were mostly Hindus. Bengal has had a history of communal clashes (Malda, etc) where demographics have changed with many BD infiltrating into villages

Apparently it is changa because the people at the receiving end were supporting the BJP. Victory for libbus apparently.

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

RashtraDharm doesn’t mean HindyRashtra. In English, it is Narionalism. Nothing communal about Nationalism

I know that.

I used to hear a lot of cries on social media about how Modi has turned secular since becoming Prime Minister, and how Yogi is the real deal who will turn this country into Hindurashtra.

What happened now?

What does it meant when he says "hamara koi Dharm nahi? Majhaab nahi?.... So is he trying to be secular ? So he's no longer proud to be a Hindu? Lolz he is fooling you guys.

Edited by speedheat

27 minutes ago, speedheat said:

I know that.

I used to hear a lot of cries on social media about how Modi has turned secular since becoming Prime Minister, and how Yogi is the real deal who will turn this country into Hindurashtra.

What happened now?

What does it meant when he says "hamara koi Dharm nahi? Majhaab nahi?.... So is he trying to be secular ? So he's no longer proud to be a Hindu? Lolz he is fooling you guys.

Agree , they are a confused lot, both of them pandering to the liberals and left. No matter how much or what they say, they will always be seen as saffron clad communal politicians by them. The more they speak in favor of a true RW, the better their chances of winning. Yogi will lose like BJP in 2004, with this development frontal imagery. Vikas ko peeche rehen do aur reality and caste divide ko apnao. 

On 9/19/2021 at 6:00 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:

Anyone livedd in bengal will never call it a devloped state. I have been to kolkata for long time and my relatives stay there , bloddy sill wooden bus runs entire city and people pay rent like 100 rs for some 100 years old building in lilua, bandaghat, dharmatalla and many other areas. Kolkata is most pichda out of all metropoletan city.

On 10/21/2021 at 2:25 PM, raki05 said:

Anyone livedd in bengal will never call it a devloped state. I have been to kolkata for long time and my relatives stay there , bloddy sill wooden bus runs entire city and people pay rent like 100 rs for some 100 years old building in lilua, bandaghat, dharmatalla and many other areas. Kolkata is most pichda out of all metropoletan city.

Bengal doesn’t even aspire to be developed or modern state. I would be interested in seeing what is Didi’s pitch nationally apart from killing bjp supporters. I mean there is literally no achievement to sight. But that’s the beauty of Bengal. You don’t have do a thing. 

On 10/21/2021 at 5:55 PM, raki05 said:

How is the street food in Kolkata? I discovered Ghughni through Youtube and it's a regular breakfast staple in our home now. 

1 minute ago, nevada said:

How is the street food in Kolkata? I discovered Ghughni through Youtube and it's a regular breakfast staple in our home now. 

Ya Street food is awesome and cheap it's been more than 8-9 year since I went,but while I used to go there before ,Street foods like rolls, kebabs were really good. Even in veg ghughni-chaat, jhalmudhi, luchi-aloodum,momos were famous and ofcourse misti dahi and other sweets.