COVID-19 situation in India

Trichromatic

42 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Already 3 deaths in My sister's husband's family ...anyone else who had close one suffered due to it ?

Apparently, the covid is like non-existant here now. We are roaming around like normal, attending marriages etc.

I'm also going out for dine-in etc at every weekend

1 hour ago, Autonomous said:

Apparently, the covid is like non-existant here now. We are roaming around like normal, attending marriages etc.

I'm also going out for dine-in etc at every weekend

Well ppl are also roaming around here as if nothing has happened ....very few are wearing mask. 

Its reached a stage where ppl have decided jo hoga dekha jayega. 

Lets hope vaccine is available in 3-4  months time. With its large pharmaceutical companies ,  India should be able to manufacture a large number of vaccines in a short period of time. US companies will also be more interested in manufacturing their vaccines in India due to lower cost. 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Well ppl are also roaming around here as if nothing has happened ....very few are wearing mask. 

Its reached a stage where ppl have decided jo hoga dekha jayega. 

Yes. 

Lekin good thing is no one in my circle has been infected or sick in past two months

#WATCH Madhya Pradesh: Social distancing norms flouted during a procession (Kalash Yatra) organised by BJP in support of State Minister Tulsi Silawat in Indore yesterday. (08.09.2020)

Tulsi Silawat is contesting from the Sanwer constituency in the upcoming State Assembly by-poll https://t.co/xONn7wzaJY

Only people are responsible for Corona . Government is doing it best to stop spread of Corona

Edited by Singh bling

9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I just went to chemist saw him without mask so i asked him where is ur mask ? 

he said - corona to kab ka khatam ho gaya 

ye to chemist ka haal hai 

When i further asked dont you watch news - he said - dekha na Rhea ne bahut bura kiya.....lekin covid ka kaha kuch bataya so khatam ho gaya ho na.

Now the same news channels - Ma Ch*** social distancing 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I just went to chemist saw him without mask so i asked him where is ur mask ? 

he said - corona to kab ka khatam ho gaya 

It's the duty of government and media to spread awareness and tell People that they are very much in danger, much more than in April. Unfortunately both are busy in SSR and Kangana. And anybody who speak about it is Congressi , commie sickular  etc

56 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Ye dekh @Gollum first Manoj Tiwari and now this man. If BJP keeps fielding clowns like these they will annihilate themselves against your favourite Mamta di in upcoming Bengal elections.

Fir mat bolna ki hindu khatre mein hai.

Not condoning what he said, but selective editing by scroll here. He is critical of lockdown which even posters like @Singh bling and @randomGuy are saying the same here over and over.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not condoning what he said, but selective editing by scroll here. He is critical of lockdown which even posters like @Singh bling and @randomGuy are saying the same here over and over.

Arrey yaar! You are one of the most sensible posters of ICF, stop defending such clowns.

Such statements will only help the opposition and spread misinformation.

Don't know what those two posters said but I guess it must be something about strict lockdown imposed by modi government in March but here Mr. Ghosh is daydreaming.

Edited by speedheat

Let's accept the reality people are chewts....till the time lockdown was there people were scared of corona once lockdown over nobody gives **** about corona. Thanks to gods that due to lockdown this numbers what we are seeing now would not come much earlier when health care were not ready to tackle it.In  Contries like india you can't expect peoole to be deciplined, everyone knows it's deadly disease you don't need to show them in media everyday. Everyone knows 80k cases coming everydays but they made peace with it as they think death rate is not high and now they are treating it like normal flu.