What videos are you watching thread?

Jimmy Cliff

Videos on YT? Apart from music mostly old tennis matches of 80s, 90s and early 00s, before Federer's reign. A lot of that is being uploaded lately cos of no live action, the full versions and not 10 min highlights. Yesterday I watched this classic

Lot of other gems, if you are into tennis we can discuss these classic matches in the sports subforum, a real goldmine of content. 

I understand this is about videos/clips but if we can expand to include other platforms I think we can share more quality options to pass time. 

I am spending free time watching movies, old cartoons (Hanna Barbera), a few sports docs (basketball, boxing, football)....from torrent. Enjoyed the official FIFA WC films esp 1982, and if you guys get time do watch 'The Last Dance' which is about MJ and the Chicago Bulls. 

Edited by Gollum

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Videos on YT? Apart from music mostly old tennis matches of 80s, 90s and early 00s, before Federer's reign. A lot of that is being uploaded lately cos of no live action, the full versions and not 10 min highlights. Yesterday I watched this classic

Lot of other gems, if you are into tennis we can discuss these classic matches in the sports subforum, a real goldmine of content. 

I understand this is about videos/clips but if we can expand to include other platforms I think we can share more quality options to pass time. 

I am spending free time watching movies, old cartoons (Hanna Barbera), a few sports docs (basketball, boxing, football)....from torrent. Enjoyed the official FIFA WC films esp 1982, and if you guys get time do watch 'The Last Dance' which is about MJ and the Chicago Bulls. 

I was mostly thinking of Youtube videos while starting this thread but videos from other platforms like Vimeo are fine too.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

You could probably tell from my username that i'm a boxing fan, but even if you have no interest in boxing...these documentaries on classic boxing matches are really fun to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1jDExgE2qhnKkfBiBa1yQj1XdXU63gFh

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

Its been a long time since I watched this. Carlin is not doing comedy. He is telling the truth right there :lol:But I'm afraid he is a small player in the club he was talking about. Most of the comedy shows in the US tell more truth than news channels. That's how they do it. Tell you the truth through a comic. Its called predictive programming and washing their hands off of the blood