What videos are you watching thread?

Jimmy Cliff

14 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Winning big in Punjab for AAP has helped AK deal with the inability to use Delhi police....:top:

So are all the mafias in Punjab out of business in Punjab? It has been a month now na? Corruption must also be close to an end there.

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

LOL...you say you don't support BJP...but you don't waste a minute to counter any post which isn't in favor of BJP.

Regarding Punjab issues....there is time to deal & sort....AK just found his new freedom to deal with Amit Shah control of Delhi police...Good for Kejriwal :wp3:

I asked you something that AAP claimed. Where does BJP come here? 

AAP claimed that in 1 month of forming a govt they will eliminate mafia and corruption. Where do they stand wrt this? As AAP's official spokesperson you should be in the know.

On 6/19/2022 at 12:32 PM, speedheat said:

Rofl! Owned. 

This peanut size brain tejasvi is no match for Chaddha's intellectual prowess.

So you measure mental prowess by a 15-sec edited video. Dhanya ho tum !!  He is not comfortable in Hindi. Listen to this unedited video with no juvenile oohs-aahs-ohs memes to spoon feed 11 years olds , to see some rebuttals. This is how grown-ups debate. Stop liking  or laughing at stupid AAPturd videos

Edited by coffee_rules

14 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I hope this guy also doesn't get arrested for exposing the Jumlas of the present govt.

Atrocities against minorities in India will always be a 'clean chit' for the accused......Courtesy...the Supreme Court of India :facepalm:

1984 Genocide against Sikhs.....Clean chit to Congress bcoz Congress was in power.

2002 riots against Muslims in Gujarat......Clean chit to Modi when BJP is in power.

Kya Democrazy hai yeh :((

So you know something that the SC lawyers haven't presented? I guess you must have been on the ground covering the 2002 riots to know that Modi was involved even after he has been absolved. Pls share your info immediately. Otherwise pls check into Kejriwal's world famous invisible hospital for treatment immediately.

51 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

This is why Social media deserves the respect.......Pragya Misra is a Brahman & doesn't hold back when it comes to injustice against a fellow Indian committed by people from her own  community....Ultimate Respect to this gutsy woman:hatsoff:

The entire handling has been nothing but absolutely shameful. if this is right then Mulyam on ladko say galti ho jati hai is also right. Is this the world we want to live in ? I am socked we havent seen a much larger outrage in this country. 

3 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

The entire handling has been nothing but absolutely shameful. if this is right then Mulyam on ladko say galti ho jati hai is also right. Is this the world we want to live in ? I am socked we havent seen a much larger outrage in this country. 

What I have not wrapped my head around is that if the  remission panel can even  judge on someone on life imprisonment? Only if their judgements were under appeal or still under investigation after 14 years. The details of the case in the media is very incriminating for remission panel  to decide bail, even on good conduct.

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

What I have not wrapped my head around is that if the  remission panel can even  judge on someone on life imprisonment? Only if their judgements were under appeal or still under investigation after 14 years. The details of the case in the media is very incriminating for remission panel  to decide bail, even on good conduct.

See if were 1 or 2 I would have sort of understood. I could give benefit of doubt to a couple that they were maybe misguided and maybe there is redemption for these 1 or 2.  but all 11 reformed and free after killing 7 from family is mocking justice system. 

7 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

See if were 1 or 2 I would have sort of understood. I could give benefit of doubt to a couple that they were maybe misguided and maybe there is redemption for these 1 or 2.  but all 11 reformed and free after killing 7 from family is mocking justice system. 

Any good balanced legal analysis pro or anti?