What videos are you watching thread?

Jimmy Cliff

2nd book release, great discourse on how to look at historical wrongs and seek parallels of current times and what happens when n the near future. Sai says we are already in Khilafat 2.0 and by 1930 we are looking at another tipping point in some regions like WB or Greater Moplah (Kerala)

On 8/21/2022 at 12:48 AM, jf1gp_1 said:

I am sure legally everything would be in place. This is about morality. 

https://www.firstpost.com/explainers/explained-what-is-the-2002-bilkis-bano-gang-rape-case-and-why-have-11-convicts-been-released-now-11066141.html

Life imprisonment can be remedied after 14 years, but as MHA convicts of rape should not have been released. This is loophole that the government , but even with the earlier policy. Heinous crimes as these should not have been pardoned. What if now those convicted in Godhra train accident were released? 

On 8/29/2022 at 9:20 AM, Under_Score said:

Today's great win by Team India over Pakistan :top: ..Not sure what to make of this action by Jay Shah :hmmm:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/asia-cup/jay-shah-insulted-the-indian-flag-during-india-vs-pakistan-asia-cup-fact-check/amp_articleshow/93870626.cms

Aam Aadmi party to @Under_Score

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I just found out the fact check in this video about the resident keyboard warrior @vayuu1 it is mentioned at 00:16 in the video posted below :phehe:

You and ur fact check as it is rightly said for so fact checker by icfers we call them loveday ke fact checkers,as u conveniently forget that jai shah is acc president 

On 9/1/2022 at 2:09 AM, vayuu1 said:

This is the result of deep rooted hate and bigotry against hindus which have been normalised by the Khalistani controlled gurudwaras and communities in the US/Canada/UK. Children grow up hearing propaganda, hating hindus and loving muslims. The gurus must be looking down and thinking kya beda garak ho gaya hai. Ever since the farmer protests this has fuelled to another level where cow and urine insults are being thrown around by sikhs openly without any fear.

This guy was clearly drunk and the truth comes out during this time- he must be so insecure, probs an uneducated taxi driver who is jealous of the success Hindus have in the west.

14 hours ago, Under_Score said:

If I post anything regarding the wrong doings of BJP haramkhor leaders ( Not all, Satyapal Mailk in one such exception in all the party filth )  why do you feel the pain? Are you into  Bhakti pooja of these Bakwas leaders?  :phehe:

So much is said about Kejriwal by Bhakts of ICF so often....do I care? Hell no!.....it is their choice. I don't even care to reply to any of the kiddish posts ( Bhakts sharing each-other's Tweets & feeling happy like kindergarten kids )

I just support Social Media which rightfully exposes all the nautanki of BJP netas because the mainstream whorish media colludes with corrupt leaders of the ruling party.

And I will continue to do that.........Himmat hai to Mukalat ka program banao :winky:....Keyboard damage mat karo. :wp3:

Yhi hai kya

Yhi hai kya 

Ya ye 

Aur Rahi baat mukalat ki to bhai kaha milna hai ye batao Delhi main,noida, ghaziabad, sonipat,bas aapki G main dum hona chahiye jaha bologe bnda hazir ho jayega.

53 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

Yhi hai kya

Yhi hai kya 

Ya ye 

Aur Rahi baat mukalat ki to bhai kaha milna hai ye batao Delhi main,noida, ghaziabad, sonipat,bas aapki G main dum hona chahiye jaha bologe bnda hazir ho jayega.

Bichare ko baksh de.. probs doesnt have enough money to fly to India for this..

Edited by LordPrabhzy

32 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Bichare ko baksh de.. probs doesnt have enough money to fly to India for this..

Enough yaar,saala tu ki aukaat nhi aur har baat main hum hum krta rehta hai,main hamesha hasi mazaak krta hu iska matlab ye nahi ki koi bhi aandu pandu g@@wndu kuch bhi bakwaas kr jaye kr na debate mana kisne kiya hai,but he always looks to pick fight