What videos are you watching thread?

Jimmy Cliff

31 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Kejriwal was gonna form the govt in Guj, no free power as per exit poll :((

Forget free power ... they were going to give 30k free to each family.  Gujaratis are not dumb at finance unlike the Punjabis/Delhiites. I wonder how much they will announce as freebies in the next election.

So sick of this constant elections throughout! Need to make is like the US. 1 year for all state elections and 1 for general elections. Enough of this nonsense. Waste of money time and resources across the countries. At least people will stay where they are supposed to be most of the time. Whether it is Modi and coterie or Kejriwal and his simps. Rahul Gandhi will regardless be jogging through the country without having any impact on elections.

3 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

every day i go on Reddit and watch Russians die by their hundreds for their dear leader,if there was ever a country which needed their population downgraded its the Russians.

no neighbor of Russia will ever be at peace until the balkanization of russia .

They have live coverage of the war on Reddit? 

On 3/20/2023 at 3:48 PM, coffee_rules said:

Wonderfully narrated , he translates very well too. #WorldStoryTellingDay

Poem is in Kannada

@BacktoCricaddict @diga 

I looked him up to see if he was related to Kannada newsreader Krishna Galagali from the 80s/90s.  Couldn't find that, but saw he is a graduate of UNC Chapel Hill - namm pakkad mane.

Beautiful song and dance performance, shot at an ancient temple. I came to know recently that the temple is just a 30 minute drive from where I live. I visited today and the place is amazing! 

Edited by nevada