The Judge (short film on love jihad)

coffee_rules

On 12/17/2020 at 1:43 AM, coffee_rules said:

Netflix promoting Love Jihad, a animation movie about a love story between Salim and Kamala. In reality. Kamala will become Salma or end up in a suitcase 

There is a lot you incorrectly assume.

Consensual relationships between interfaith couples is not love jihad.

23 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

There is a lot you incorrectly assume.

Consensual relationships between interfaith couples is not love jihad.

This topic is about Muslims deliberately faking identiry and the rising of such cases and not about consentious relationships. I have known many couples who are inter-religious, but in an Indian context, this is diffrent.Why are Hindu boys slaughtered in such inter-religious coupling? But Hindu girls are consentious in coverting to their religion. It has to be a two-way street. isn''t it?

Edited by coffee_rules

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

E4nrMCyUYAI7XBG?format=jpg&name=small

Jai Bheem, Jai Meem!

Recently a Sikh widow and her children were forcefully converted by her late husband's friend and tortured in Rampur, Azam Khan's backyard. Painful news, but didn't get the coverage it deserved. 

Har din ki kahaani hai. More common in UP, Kerala, Karnataka, Bihar.

Also a big scandal where deaf/dumb children were converted, trapped and some even married off...again UP. 

Problem can only be solved when we acknowledge it exists. 

@coffee_rules many IAS/IPS officers from Zakat Foundation. As usual govt sleeping, in fact even incentivizing this kind of nonsense. What hope do victims have when entire ecosystem is infiltrated by Sharia-Bolsheviks? 

Take a look at this thread

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Blue-ticked Sikhs scared to name the other community of Kashmir. This is not Pakistan, mind it!

Plenty of Sikhs live in Kashmir & perhaps they are trying to keep them safe.  You have to understand that Govt.  doesn't really makes too much noise about it over there. 

Remember the NIT issue few years back..  How tough they found to bury it?  

That being said this case is really blowing up. 

On 10/14/2020 at 11:40 AM, Cricketics said:

Yaar woh sab sahi hai, but apni Janta ka kya hoga. These young people’s dada par-dada should be fighting for this stuff. Ghar baithke internet pe kya Bhagat Singh ban rahe hai yeh yourh. These people should focus on other stuff is what my concern is.  

Imagine if your have a brother or cousin who lost a job and then now busy fighting online on twitter. Won’t you guide him to leave all that shyt. 

I just feel concerned about the youths that way. They are future of India. Ek add pe rona dhona karne se kuch na hone waala, later they will watch Kal Ho Na Ho and others types of movies which could involve similar people who transition between working with movies in Bollywood and tv commercials like that done for Tanishq.

Spread the word about the death of the young man which wasn’t called for, but to waste time on ad is bs. They are screwing up their careers. 

How do you know all those protesting on internet were jobless. Had they have protested like saheen bagh or rakesh dakait i would have agreed.  I have job, so i am responding a bit late.