Baba Ramdev Claims That Giloy & Ashwagandha Can 100 Percent Fight Off COVID-19 Infection

Singh bling

53 minutes ago, maniac said:

That’s the whole point of Ayurveda medicine. There are no side effects. 

Whole point of any medicine is cure people.

Any references to back this up? Is it really true that Ayurveda has no side effects or "effects" of ayurveda medicines is safe for all types of people irrespective of age group/medical conditions and it can be taken without consultations?

@Malcolm Merlyn

7 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Whole point of any medicine is cure people.

Any references to back this up? Is it really true that Ayurveda has no side effects or "effects" of ayurveda medicines is safe for all types of people irrespective of age group/medical conditions and it can be taken without consultations?

I am not defending Ramdev here. From

my understanding Ayurveda medicine was mostly used for prevention rather than cure. It’s natural herbs and materials.

Now I am sure peanut allergies or egg allergies etc etc didn’t exist back then so not sure if if it is safe for people who are specifically allergic to natural ingredient these days. However yes that’s the premise of Ayurveda.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:06 AM, velu said:

did google about Ashwagandha  ..

most recommendations in tamil YT says that it can keep the dick erect like a metal rod for hours like that of a horse :lol: 

That’s because it is supposed to help produce testosterone in the body. I am sure there are a lot more benefits  of that than just sexual performance. 

In all this dubious nut claims from right and righteous outrage from left the actual humble gilgoy and ashwagandha are dragged in the mud. I take them infrequently to improve immunity and rarely get the normal coronavirus the common cold even without flu shots. 

Patanjali are a joke they are fooling common man with a con, coronil such a grand name but what are the clinical trial group ? How severe were their cases ? what coronavirus wqsnit covid19 or others called common cold lol.