Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

17 hours ago, Gollum said:

Mahesh Bhatt offered her a role in a movie about heroism of a suicide bomber, she rejected it on grounds of ideology (Bhatt wanted to portray security forces badly and justify the terrorist's choice), so he went into violent rage, chased her around a room to assault her before his daughter saved Kangana. After that incident (or before, not sure) he stopped her from attending her own movie's premiere and threw chappals at her, yelled at/cursed her. Bhatt also tried to create rift between Sushant and his GF, spread BS gossip about Sushant's mental state.

Wtf.. :laugh:

SSR's father registers a FIR against Rhea Chakraborty

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/sushant-singh-rajput-death-case-fir-filed-against-rhea-chakraborty-866742.html

“An FIR registered against actor Rhea Chakraborty under various sections, including abetment of suicide, on the complaint of Sushant Singh Rajput's father,” Patna Central Zone’s Inspector General Sanjay Singh was quoted saying.

Rhea Chakraborty was defended by Mahesh Bhatt and his clan the very next day. Look at it from INC's mouthpiece.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/india/sushant-began-hearing-voices-rhea-got-frightened-and-left

“It is Parveen Babi all over again,” Mahesh Bhatt had said about Sushant Singh Rajput’s rapidly deteriorating mental condition. He advised  Sushan’s girlfriend Rhea Chakravarty to leave.

These are some of the revelations on Sushant Singh Rajput’s suicide made by writer  Suhrita Sengupta, a close associate of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt in whose company Suhrita met Sushant for the last time.

“Sushant had come to meet Bhatt Saab for a possible role in Sadak 2. They hit it off instantly, Sushant was a talker. He held forth on every topic under the sun. Sushant could speak on Quantum physics as well as cinema,” says Suhrita sorrowfully.

Bhatt Saab identified the melancholy under Sushant’s constant exuberance. “He had seen it in Parveen Babi and he knew there was nothing that would be done except medication. Rhea who stuck on in spite of  Sushant’s rapid descent into depression tried her best to ensure that Sushant would take his medication. But he refused.”

This old senile Butt needs to be named and shamed. He is the worst from that Fraternity. Anti-Hindu bsdk.

here this creep is making a teenager Jiah feel so uncomfortable. Jiah also committed suicide

Edited by coffee_rules

More I see news on youtube about his case, specially reports on Republic TV, I wonder why Mumbai police is so slow.. Republic TV is closer to the case than Mumbai police it seems.. but that Arnab guy is irritating to watch... If he can get more out of these people Bryan Mumbai police should have been way ahead.. if it's resource constraint than let CBI do the work

20 hours ago, veer said:

More I see news on youtube about his case, specially reports on Republic TV, I wonder why Mumbai police is so slow.. Republic TV is closer to the case than Mumbai police it seems.. but that Arnab guy is irritating to watch... If he can get more out of these people Bryan Mumbai police should have been way ahead.. if it's resource constraint than let CBI do the work

Mumbai police = puppets of Thakeray govt-puppet of bollywood mafia... Its a vicious circle..... Rhea(nobody) is the sacrificial lamb in this disturbing saga

4 hours ago, Texy said:

Mumbai police = puppets of Thakeray govt-puppet of bollywood mafia... Its a vicious circle..... Rhea(nobody) is the sacrificial lamb in this disturbing saga

Sacrificial lamb? From whatever i have been reading, she is the main culprit here... and she has backing of bhatts who have connection with underworld.. 

57 minutes ago, veer said:

Sacrificial lamb? From whatever i have been reading, she is the main culprit here... and she has backing of bhatts who have connection with underworld.. 

Since when India starting punishing  greedy and manipulative girlfriends? Whatever she did with Sushant May be wrong but does it mean she can be convicted of abetment to suicide case. I don't think so.

First a young bright actor more importantly what seems to be a remarkable mind is pushed to depression by a vain cruel man eat man shitwood then the pathetic obsessed inhumane public and degenerate msm hold media trial and rumor mongering to cash in on the unfortunate event. 

Sordid afair. Just boycott this shitwood for ever. 

6 hours ago, Texy said:

Seems like it..sordid. Disgusting.

God bless the departed soul.

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Since when India starting punishing  greedy and manipulative girlfriends? Whatever she did with Sushant May be wrong but does it mean she can be convicted of abetment to suicide case. I don't think so.

Not sure if she will be convicted since I don't know what evidence they got... But Texy said she is a 'sacrificial lamb', my point was that she is far from sacrificial lamb.. plus there is an angle of putting him on wrong medication or some sort...  she was a cunning one.. 

Edited by veer