Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Who are mumbai police protecting ?? Lol

Just because Sushant was a bihari ?? How pathetic can chewtwood get.

There is no bihari angle.. its just that some powerful bollywood mafia are connected with higher ups in Mumbai police.. 

39 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Good move. I wonder why the family was reluctant to press for CBI probe till now.

Mumbai police seems to be taking things too casually and bihar police seem to be taking it too personally and already seem to have made up their minds .

The third party non partisan investigation is required.

Many conspiracies theories, so here is another one. Maybe SSR is somewhat culprit related to the Disha case, and eventually felt guilty, which led to suicide? Why are people assume victim all-around?

Edited by someone

33 minutes ago, someone said:

Many conspiracies theories, so here is another one. Maybe SSR is somewhat culprit related to the Disha case, and eventually felt guilty, which led to suicide? Why are people assume victim all-around?

Because the people who died under mysterious circumstances are victims regardless of how they might have been in their day to day lives.

It’s not like SSR was some criminal killed by some superhero. Even if let’s go with your perspective that Sushant may be a bad guy but does it mean people who drove him to death/suicide deserve sympathy?

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

Because the people who died under mysterious circumstances are victims regardless of how they might have been in their day to day lives.

It’s not like SSR was some criminal killed by some superhero. Even if let’s go with your perspective that Sushant may be a bad guy but does it mean people who drove him to death/suicide deserve sympathy?

There are regular people who make mistakes or crimes, and ultimately can't live with such guilt.

On 8/2/2020 at 12:55 AM, veer said:

Sacrificial lamb? From whatever i have been reading, she is the main culprit here... and she has backing of bhatts who have connection with underworld.. 

I agree with him. She is a foot soldier working for bigger villains. Doesn’t mean she is an innocent angel or is not one of the enablers of this tragedy but there is much bigger force at play here.

2 minutes ago, someone said:

There are regular people who make mistakes or crimes, and ultimately can't live with such guilt.

You are over simplifying the cause for his suicide. There are people who commit suicide because their favorite hero movie flops also. You can’t generalize.

The mystery here is not just what drove him to suicide. I think that bridge has been long crossed. The  outrage is because of all the unclear answers and disconnects in this investigation that the whole world is seeing and add to that the behavior of Maharashtra/Mumbai Police and Government. 

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

You are over simplifying the cause for his suicide. There are people who commit suicide because their favorite hero movie flops also. You can’t generalize.

The mystery here is not just what drove him to suicide. I think that bridge has been long crossed. The  outrage is because of all the unclear answers and disconnects in this investigation that the whole world is seeing and add to that the behavior of Maharashtra/Mumbai Police and Government. 

It's starts as mystery only cuz it's a 50cr worth person. Then, this mystery deepens as ppl relate it with other deaths namely Disha. Thus, when you link it with other things, it's all possibilities, both as victims and culprits.

I am not sure how Sushant can possibly be a culprit here?

The most outlandish theory I can come up with to say he was the culprit here was 

He was abusing those depression drugs for recreational purposes and acquiring them illegally   

He did things to Disha which drove her to the death

He was laundering money for ISI hence those missing crores in his account.

So Bollywood vigilantes and Maharashtra government and Mumbai police did his killing Vikas Dubey style.

Unless all of the above come together I don’t see Sushanth being a culprit in this case. People need to use some common sense and logic. Sure now it has become a political matter and personal score setting for some but the bigger picture is there are a lot of big White collar criminals roaming Scott free and this is the best chance we have had in decades to clean them up.

Edited by maniac

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

I am not sure how Sushant can possibly be a culprit here?

The most outlandish theory I can come up with to say he was the culprit here was 

He was abusing those depression drugs for recreational purposes and acquiring them illegally   

He did things to Disha which drove her to the death

He was laundering money for ISI hence those missing crores in his account.

So Bollywood vigilantes and Maharashtra government and Mumbai police did his killing Vikas Dubey style.

Unless all of the above come together I don’t see Sushanth being a culprit in this case. People need to use some common sense and logic. Sure now it has become a political matter and personal score setting for some but the bigger picture is there are a lot of big White collar criminals roaming Scott free and this is the best chance we have had in decades to clean them up.

That's BS. I think both are homicides that the goons thought they would get away with it. But they underestimated the power of social media and a central government who is not on the payroll of these thugs.

25 minutes ago, Audiophile said:

That's BS. I think both are homicides that the goons thought they would get away with it. But they underestimated the power of social media and a central government who is not on the payroll of these thugs.

I know I am just talking about some people who are presenting this angle that Sushant might be a probable culprit and might have brought out his own end.