Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Posted this in new movies thread.....not some do kaudi ka film critic, if IAF has a problem with portrayal people must pay heed. Useless film industry. 

I did not know such a film came did not see links ads etc. I am not hiding my head in the sand i just dislike shitwood just see indi movies. But does not surprise me at all.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:07 PM, Gollum said:

Posted this in new movies thread.....not some do kaudi ka film critic, if IAF has a problem with portrayal people must pay heed. Useless film industry. 

I'm embarrassed to say this, but only in India one can tarnish reputation of their defense forces. Even the most hardcore communist democrat would not mock US Air Force I believe.

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

I'm embarrassed to say this, but only in India one can tarnish reputation of their defense forces. Even the most hardcore communist democrat would not mock US Air Force I believe.

Plenty of Hollywood movies portray USA army as villian . 

Filthy ungrateful leftist swine, filthy ISI/Dawood backed bhaiwood, how so many Indians tolerate that stinking hot garbage film industry is beyond me. Harami Karan Johar assured IAF that he would portray the organization authentically, see what that creature has done now. Filthy scumbag.

'Karan Johar promised to represent authenticity': IAF pens letter to Censor Board calling 'Gunjan Saxena' misleading

The Indian Air Force (IAF) has penned a letter to the censor board after 'Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl' featuring Janhvi Kapoor in the led role, has released on Netflix. In the letter, they have stated that while Karan Johar promised authenticity, the film has not presented all facts and is misleading.

Produced by Karan Johar, 'Gunjan Saxena' shows IAF in a negative light, read the letter. It also stated that the film displays inappropriate work culture especially against women in IAF, which is misleading. Calling the summary of scenes and dialogues in the script objectionable, IAF stated that they approached the production house (Dharma Productions, headed by Karan Johar), but they did not delete the scenes.

Here is the letter:

As per initial understanding, M/s Dharma Productions had agreed to represent Indian Air Force (IAF) with authenticity and make all efforts to ensure that the film helps to inspire the next generation of IAF Officers. The trailer of the movie has been released recently on the OTT platform.

Certain scenes and dialogues in the movie and its trailer, which was forwarded to this Office for viewing, have been found to portray the IAF in an undue negative light. In the aim to glorify the screen character of Ex-Fit Lt Gunjan Saxena, M/s Dharma Productions presented some situations that are misleading and portray an inappropriate work culture especially against women in the IAF.

IAF as a service has always ensured that the organisation is gender neutral and has always provided an equal opportunity to both male and women personnel. The summary of the scenes/ dialogues of the script, which are considered objectionable due to the presentation of incorrect gender bias, is annexed.

It is pertinent to highlight that the Production House was informed about the objectionable portion of the movie and was advised to delete/modify the same. However, the Production house has not deleted the scenes but had proposed a Media plan in the run up to the release and inserting a disclaimer in the Movie. This HQ considers that anmere Media plan and Disclaimer would not be adequate to prevent the presentation of incorrect facts about the IAF.

Anti-Nepotism rage in India. JusticeforSSR is trended by stars in Insta after Sadak2 trailer gets close to 10M (1 Crore) dislikes. I contributed to 1 of them. All like minded ICFers, please go to YT and dislike it. The most disliked video on YT is 18M. Make it the most disliked.

1.3 to 9.3M in 2 days!

48 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Anti-Nepotism rage in India. JusticeforSSR is trended by stars in Insta after Sadak2 trailer gets close to 10M (1 Crore) dislikes. I contributed to 1 of them. All like minded ICFers, please go to YT and dislike it. The most disliked video on YT is 18M. Make it the most disliked.

1.3 to 9.3M in 2 days!

I wonder how will Artificial Intelligence software react after so many dislikes.

One possiblity- The one who views Sadak 1 trailer might get to see an advert to buy Tee shirt with print  "I dislike Alia" or "I dislike Sanjay". What could be other ways.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

1.3 to 9.3M in 2 days!

Contribute a dislike for every one in your family coffee like me. 

And also dont stop at this **** movie.. Dislike every nepo gang movie. Every khan( outside of amir) every kapoor chewts. Stop seeing their garbage movies dont give views in netflix. They can 'drive to death' a cheerful middle class kid cause he was straight edge and not woke like them, then middle class should not see their movies either its a balanced world after all.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Contribute a dislike for every one in your family coffee like me. 

And also dont stop at this **** movie.. Dislike every nepo gang movie. Every khan( outside of amir) every kapoor chewts. Stop seeing their garbage movies dont give views in netflix. They can 'drive to death' a cheerful middle class kid cause he was straight edge and not woke like them, then middle class should not see their movies either its a balanced world after all.

I will substitute the kauphy with something that is legal in Canada and federal crime in the US :)

Lol how pathetic can it get ? Is this why his body was not allowed to be taken to bihar ? Or was maha govt hiding something ?

Bihar government should not have interfered in the matter of Sushant Singh Rajput. Over the last few years, Sushant was a Mumbaikar. Mumbai gave him prosperity and Bihar didn't 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/india-news/sushant-singh-rajput-a-mumbaikar-bihar-didnt-stand-by-him-says-shiv-sena-2276657%3famp=1&akamai-rum=off

Alia butt and mahesh butt movie trailer crosses 10 mil dislikes....on track for 18 mil.. Some want 200 mil dislikes. 

Bricks are being shat by all brothelwood celebrities in social media now..

I am loving it.. Join the fun guys spread the word.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/amp/news/movies/alia-bhatts-sadak-2-trailer-third-most-disliked-video-in-the-world-2792287.html