Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

Time to clean up Bollywood. Anyway we are talking about high profile cases like SSR and to some extent Disha or Jiah Khan or even Sridevi, Divya Bharati but what about all those obscure and poor folk who have suffered all these years under political pressure and police inefficiency?

Time to clean up the police force as well and may be to give the police some independence outside of their politics masters whoever it may be.

Edited by maniac

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

CBI to investigate SSR’s death.

Embarrassment for Maha Govt.

Sc 'orders' cbi enquiry a supreme court does not have time to direct anyone.  Hope bjp center lets cbi screw maha and ss and baby penguin fully and not broker some settlement with axing of cong ncp alliance. Also * up some of brothelwood thugs for fun in the side while they are at it. 

This whole Gunjun Saxena/Netfilx "controversy" is much ado about nothing.

• Firstly, the Netflix series is a work of fiction. It's not an autobiography in the strictest sense.
  • Secondly, a Netflix show is not an authoritative source on the ins/outs of the IAF.
  • Thirdly, serious aviators are too busy honing their craft to waste time watching this nonsense.

People get upset way too easily these days.

On 8/22/2020 at 4:00 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

This whole Gunjun Saxena/Netfilx "controversy" is much ado about nothing.

• Firstly, the Netflix series is a work of fiction. It's not an autobiography in the strictest sense.
  • Secondly, a Netflix show is not an authoritative source on the ins/outs of the IAF.
  • Thirdly, serious aviators are too busy honing their craft to waste time watching this nonsense.

Man.. you are a piece of work... 

The movie name is 'Gunjan Saxena' (the real person) not 'Xena - the warrior princess'... and try building the name and reputation of an institute with hard work, dedication and progressive mind for years and years and then have an f*ing movie come in and ruin that hard work (dont think it has worked) just to have more eyeballs...  Your defense with those three points tells me you are a teenager... are you one?

20 minutes ago, veer said:

Man.. you are a piece of work... 

The movie name is 'Gunjan Saxena' (the real person) not 'Xena - the warrior princess'... and try building the name and reputation of an institute with hard work, dedication and progressive mind for years and years and then have an f*ing movie come in and ruin that hard work (dont think it has worked) just to have more eyeballs...  Your defense with those three points tells me you are a teenager... are you one?

Take your grievances with them. 

Why are you telling me all this? What do you want me to do about it?

I don't care much for Bollywood, Netflix or the TV series.

14 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Take your grievances with them. 

Why are you telling me all this? What do you want me to do about it?

I don't care much for Bollywood, Netflix or the TV series.

Same way you can take your advice with yourself.. why are you telling here?  see.. what I did.. 

if you dont care then why bother to comment on useless stuff ? 

1 hour ago, veer said:

Same way you can take your advice with yourself.. why are you telling here?  see.. what I did.. 

if you dont care then why bother to comment on useless stuff ? 

I gave my $0.02 cents worth.

Take it for what it is. Makes no difference to me.

Your grievances with the show, you have a lot to say. Don't know why you're telling me.

On 8/22/2020 at 4:00 AM, EnterTheVoid said:
  • waste time watching this nonsense.

The movie is nonsense for sure and the ‘people’ that got upset is Indian Airforce so yeah brothelwood Karan piece of **** jowhaever will be repenting it.

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I gave my $0.02 cents worth.

Take it for what it is. Makes no difference to me.

Your grievances with the show, you have a lot to say. Don't know why you're telling me.

Again... dont lecture here if you can't take it.. anyways, waste of time to talk to your nonsense.. thx and goodbye

24 minutes ago, beetle said:

Simulator hai....

Thanks. Removed it. Certainly, he was interested in aviation, astronomy. Not to claim he can’t have mental issues. It is a slippery slope. Without him around to defend. It is unethical To talk about his mental issues. Unless his psychiatrist opens up, others should stay put