Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

All proven by Republic TV...pls go and watch. All hard facts like 'Sorry Babu', Kangana's interveiw etc been provided.  We don't care what CBI decides, as long as Arnab is saying Rhea is kaatil means she is kaatil.

Arnab is saying, either Rhea is complicit or she is hiding /protecting something/someone.

IMO, the police protection Rhea has been provided, is actually there to keep her under observation by kaleen Bhaiya.

Critics are ignoring fact that it was declared suicide in 10 mins of investigation albeit lack of it

Edited by mishra

Arnab is saying, either Rhea is complicit or she is hiding /protecting something/someone.  

IMO, the police protection Rhea has been provided, is actually there to keep her under observation by kaleen Bhaiya.

Critics are ignoring fact that it was declared suicide in 10 mins of investigation albeit lack of it

Look I am not supporting Rhea and people here are well aware that I absolutely despise liberals/congress etc. But I do not endorse the kind of journalism that Republic does. Shoving mike on people's face, heckling and hooting people in the name of journalism should not be permitted.  

Yesterday I was watching R.Bharat and they blocked the car of Sandip Pithani in the middle of traffic. The reporter named Sohail forcefully opened his door, shoved mike and started screaming 'Bataiyen Rhea ne hard disk delete kiya ye nehi?'. Sandip politely replied -'I have told everything to CBI and I have nothing to say to you. Pls let me go home as I am tired'. The car started moving and the reporter literally hanged on the door of the moving car screaming 'Bataiyen bataiyen...jawaab dijiye'. WTF hysterical.gif

Today Rhea was grilled by CBI for 12 hours and rightly so. But when she was returning home, Republic reporters didnt allow her to enter the house, blocked her path and started screaming 'Bataiyen bataiyen'. She ran away to police station for protection. The whole journey when she was going to police station...republic was stalking her car from behind on live tv. Then when she returned home with police, reporters (some male reporters as well) grabbing her, pulling her...all in the name of asking questions. Police somehow forcefully gave her an entry to the house.

If tomorrow Rhea committs suicide, will Republic network take responsibility?

I admire their relentless coverage which ensured CBI picks the case but since it is now with CBI, media should calm down a bit.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

While I don’t agree with the paparazzi style approach but it is due to Indian media that this case has gotten this far all the way till CBI.

otherwise this case was closed as a straightforward suicide by a depressed and broken guy nearly 2 months back.

Not personally you but the only 2 arguments I see from Bollywood folk was early on the whole mental health argument and now mocking media for speculation all the while ignoring all the inconsistencies and all the questions raised that actually got this whole case this far.

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

While I don’t agree with the paparazzi style approach but it is due to Indian media that this case has gotten this far all the way till CBI.

otherwise this case was closed as a straightforward suicide by a depressed and broken guy nearly 2 months back.

Not personally you but the only 2 arguments I see from Bollywood folk was early on the whole mental health argument and now mocking media for speculation all the while ignoring all the inconsistencies and all the questions raised that actually got this whole case this far.

Exactly, we can all question how they are conducting the questions on TV, but look at the inconsistencies, holes left by Mumbai police in the investigation. The way they have rushed to conclusions in autopsy, no time of death and now ignored his bodily injuries as well. Worst police 

The posters having problem with media trials and all ,kindly dont come to this thread with your gibberish. 

Clear your mind and Post on the economic or the covid threads not here ,dont derail this thread !

On topic ,We all know what the nexus and drug Mafia will do ,Rhea and the 3 guys will become the pawns ,its high time rhea opens her mouth and becomes a government witness .

She will be busted anyways .

We all want Justice for SSR!

If it wasnt for Goswami and Republic TV  the case was done and dusted by the Mumbai police (just listen to Harish Salve's Interview on times now),hardly any other media channels were taking interest in this case .

Gotta give it to Reupblic channel, they have been persistent in this case from Day 1 ,its the other Hypocrite media channels that are now jumping on this bandwagon since the day the CBI got the handover and Rajdeep being Rajdeep ,your typical Dalal Patrakar !

Edited by adi B

Its sad to see the hoopalah around this case in media, all wanted CBI enquiry now that u have gotten one....be quite and let CBI do a job

Stop this media trial 

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-my-reporter-is-a-criminal-live-india-editor-1120624

Lets not forget this story how media ruined someone life

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he admitted that he was clustrophobic

So it looked like one of those cool zany TV shows where they can claim anything to grab attention. This can’t be serious evidence. Also, he doesn’t admit to taking meds to address claustrophobic 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So it looked like one of those cool zany TV shows where they can claim anything to grab attention. This can’t be serious evidence. Also, he doesn’t admit to taking meds to address claustrophobic 

they didnt claim, he himself said....anchor didnt say anything

why wud anyone say i have clustrophia to attract attention, nothing to brag. Even i have but i tell only when needed 

read the other article as well where he admits 

PyQlroe.png

9hCFjlz.png

Egk0xdeWsAARadM?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

they didnt claim, he himself said....anchor didnt say anything

why wud anyone say i have clustrophia to attract attention, nothing to brag. Even i have but i tell only when needed 

read the other article as well where he admits 

PyQlroe.png

9hCFjlz.png

Egk0xdeWsAARadM?format=jpg&name=large

It is unethical for India Today to make his psychiatrist opinions public especially when he is not there to defend. I seriously doubt the credibility of this channel , will keep publishing fake stories. Anyhow, all this mental health debate is a sideshow, the crux of the matter is that Mumbai police and Chuwood gang rushing to conclude that he hung himself because of MH issues. There have been huge lapses in the  investigation after his body was found. Evidence of body injuries ignored, time of death not reported in autopsy, drug connections, a lot of it is coming out because of this drumming on the other side. Let’s focus on that rather than his mental health issues. There is no hard evidence to prove that. In absence of anything else or a suicide note only proves that. But there has been a gallery of evidence to show complicity. 

Also, these people crying of media trial is so hypocritical. These channels have been conducting the same for Modi Shah 2002, Aseemanand, Pragvi, Col Purohit and they have no right to raise that issue now. Chuwood is also backing this so any debate on nepotism, grand daddy clubs spoiling careers of outsiders don’t get discussed

Edited by coffee_rules