Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It is unethical for India Today to make his psychiatrist opinions public especially when he is not there to defend. I seriously doubt the credibility of this channel , will keep publishing fake stories. Anyhow, all this mental health debate is a sideshow, the crux of the matter is that Mumbai police and Chuwood gang rushing to conclude that he hung himself because of MU issues. There have been huge lapses in the  investigation after his body was found. Evidence of body injuries ignored, time of death not reported in autopsy, drug connections, a lot of it is coming out because of this drumming in the other side. Let’s focus on that rather than his mental health issues. There is no hard evidence to prove that. In absence of anything else or a suicide note only proves that. But there has been a gallery of evidence to show complicity. 

Every issue is important

coz it can be a suicide to , ppl dont want to admit someone with fame n money can have MU to but it can happen to anyone.

There have been 5-6 suicides in Film n tv industry ever since lockdown....so yes anything is a possibilty 

Anything is possible murder or suicide but considering only one possibility is wrong

even if there is suspicion let CBI give it verdict coz as i said even if there is a 5% chance that she is innocent her life is ruined n so is her families

Also, these people crying of media trial is so hypocritical. These channels have been conducting the same for Modi Shah 2002, Aseemanand, Pragvi, Col Purohit and they have no right to raise that issue now.

everything has been unethical from start 

This shud have been conduced by agency 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

11 hours ago, adi B said:

If it wasnt for Goswami and Republic TV  the case was done and dusted by the Mumbai police (just listen to Harish Salve's Interview on times now),hardly any other media channels were taking interest in this case .

Gotta give it to Reupblic channel, they have been persistent in this case from Day 1 ,its the other Hypocrite media channels that are now jumping on this bandwagon since the day the CBI got the handover and Rajdeep being Rajdeep ,your typical Dalal Patrakar !

Republic TV is the worst, most third rate, tabloid channel ever. They dont have any evidence to back their claims but jump on any bandwagon to get views. First they went with nepotism angle and blamed Karan Johar, Salman Khan(who are nowhere associated with this case) and supported Kangna Ranaut. After the family blamed Rhea, they started targeting her and blamed her for murder without any proof. Is there any such meaning of words like credibility and integrity for this so called news channel ? Calling this channel a news channel itself is a big joke.

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

this is sad that this has become one channel vs other channel TRP

Neither shud Republic gotten into this extent neither shud Aajtak leak such stuff which now they are saying they are doing to defend rhea which frankly is the option left but still its unethical 

Can you tell me if this was such a straightforward situation why is Rhea being questioned for 9-10 hrs over the last 3-4 days with probably still a lot of interpretation left.

I mean Sushant isn’t the first guy to commit suicide and definitely not the first celebrity to commit one.

Rhea hasn’t made it easy on herself either.  So yes if you try to hide the truth you don’t deserve sympathies even if you are innocent or not. Not being transparent and hiding the truth makes one complicit as well.

3 hours ago, kubrickian said:

Republic TV is the worst, most third rate, tabloid channel ever. They dont have any evidence to back their claims but jump on any bandwagon to get views. First they went with nepotism angle and blamed Karan Johar, Salman Khan(who are nowhere associated with this case) and supported Kangna Ranaut. After the family blamed Rhea, they started targeting her and blamed her for murder without any proof. Is there any such meaning of words like credibility and integrity for this so called news channel ? Calling this channel a news channel itself is a big joke.

And that resulted in a CBI enquiry. Some where around 3rd week of June this was an open and shut case of a depressed guy and we all felt sorry and moved on.

I am no Arnab fan but the way he went after the mafia in Bollywood he has my full support.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Can you tell me if this was such a straightforward situation why is Rhea being questioned for 9-10 hrs over the last 3-4 days with probably still a lot of interpretation left.

who said its straightforward

Im saying it cud be anything but here she has been declared a villian already 

surely they ll check every aspect and sometimes they try to break them down 

I mean Sushant isn’t the first guy to commit suicide and definitely not the first celebrity to commit one.

Rhea hasn’t made it easy on herself either.  So yes if you try to hide the truth you don’t deserve sympathies even if you are innocent or not. Not being transparent and hiding the truth makes one complicit as well.

how has she hidden the truth ?

When she is forced to say he had mental issue and smoked marijuana ppl say she is trying malign his image

7 minutes ago, maniac said:

And that resulted in a CBI enquiry. Some where around 3rd week of June this was an open and shut case of a depressed guy and we all felt sorry and moved on.

what if that was true

Why are ppl not ready to accept that it cud be a suicide ? Why cant it be ?

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

18 minutes ago, maniac said:

I am no Arnab fan but the way he went after the mafia in Bollywood he has my full support.

i find it funny when ppl who are not even a part of this industry tell how this industry function its funny as fck 

Surely there are gangs and bigs one but the way its described is nothing but funny, i understand if some like @Mariyam describes how things work here coz she has knwn this industry better but dude u and many here are so far away from the truth thats it fiction . But most here make gossip like @UrmiSinhaRay use to.....far far away from reality 

and listening to kanagana, i wish u knew ppl who worked with her and tell she is one of the most horrible human being who just has her personal vendatta which is even sushant lawyer said she is on just pushing her own agenda . I cant list how big a hyprocrite that women is 

And about arnab isnt he the same guy who called someone in news studio by his fake fb post on which he himself mentioned the story is fiction , without checking considered the story true or that guy doesnt even stay in mumbai or has any link with industry 

another news channel who called IMMA bounce as cheque bounce 

Arnab also knws about this industry as any avg joe ...nothing 

but then again since u think u do ...go ahead..i enjoy fiction

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

who said its straightforward

Im saying it cud be anything but here she has been declared a villian already 

surely they ll check every aspect and sometimes they try to break them down 

how has she hidden the truth ?

When she is forced to say he had mental issue and smoked marijuana ppl say she is trying malign his image

what if that was true

Check the red flags. Mumbai police botched the investigation that left huge holes, why was the picture of his dead body leaked to the public? Autopsy ignoring many injuries, they focused only on suicide angle and kept interviewing people on nepotism and ignored the money, drug etc. no FIRs till now. After his family came to check the bank transfers the FIRs had to be raised only in Bihar ? Why did Mumbai police resist Bihar police so much ? Who are they protecting?

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Check the red flags. Mumbai police botched the investigation that left huge holes, why was the picture of his dead body leaked to the public?

ok did they or did they not is not sure coz they didnt declate result

2nd such pics are geneally leaked by small officers for money but then again wrong and needs to be taken action , also there were guys like sandeep and few more avl on crime scene so cant 100% that it was leaked by 

Autopsy ignoring many injuries, they focused only on suicide angle and kept interviewing people on nepotism and ignored the money, drug etc.

There injuries are told by media who are telling many things

interviwing ppl on nepotisim was important coz one theory was he was pushed to depression if such the case ppl who did are guilty so they need to be grilled to

Money was being checked

I dnt buy this drug issue, he smoked marijuana many does ....drug angle is to diff 

no FIRs till now. After his family came to check the bank transfers the FIRs had to be raised only in Bihar ? Why did Mumbai police resist Bihar police so much ? Who are they protecting?

why wud there be fir when no hasnt being made a suspect

I wanna see how many days before CBI files an fir 

Any agency wont let other agency do job it comes on their reputation

surely mumbai police has acted a bit weird in case of quarantine but none proves its a murder

and if someone can please go to CBI with prooof, its all theory and theories arent proof...and till its proven its guilty

Anything can look diff depends what u wanna see....even a photo which is why im saying its high time everyone shud shutup and let CBI do job coz thats what they wanted

Even i can raise a red flag, even since CBI has taken over why are these chats and number of things still getting leaked ? 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

If anything that i have biggest against mumbai police is not grilling this guy

Sexual assault complaint against Bollywood producer Sandeep Singh in Mauritius

https://moti.news/news/sexual-assault-complaint-against-bollywood-producer-sandeep-singh-in-mauritius

He has been shady character for ages

and biggest red flag was from day-1 when this guy immediately announced his film post sushant death and a star like sushant will never sign a project like that  

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Where did they get this tape from? And why TF were they recording it in the first place?

as far as i knw phone n whatsapp call can be re stored . Also a lot off ppl have habbit saving calls in our industry in proff cases , i do that for verbal agreements ...so might be habbit

2nd if she saved well good, it ll save her

Also as i asked now my red flag how things are still being leaked when CBI has taken over , not only this documents every day 

but bigger question is what he is saying, fck what rajdeep or arnab is saying....its sushant himself

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

51 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

what if that was true

So you are telling me every suicide has had the same number of inconsistencies?

I knew of a kid of a high profile central govt employee who committed suicide after he failed 10th standard. The only conspiracy was if he committed suicide because of love failure or exam failure but it did not require a CBI investigation asking these many people questions and still not able to come to a conclusion.

I personally don’t think Rhea is a murderer but definitely a shady character.

First how did she manage to hire the most expensive Supreme Court lawyer in India?

Even that Sandip and other members of Sushants staff have not given  one clear answer.

Forget all that which is being drilled in our heads by Tv channels anyway.

Can you answer a simple question why Rhea wanted CBI 2 weeks after Sushant’s death and then files a petition to stop CBI?

Sure Sushant might have committed suicide but shouldn’t that be a straight forward cut and dry scenario? I mean how complicated would that case be?

I know you probably have to toe the line based on where you work, I can understand but at least we can afford to not be blind sheep here.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

So you are telling me every suicide has had the same number of inconsistencies?

im telling sucide and murder is 50-50 the reason inconsistencies

I knew of a kid of a high profile central govt employee who committed suicide after he failed 10th standard. The only conspiracy was if he committed suicide because of love failure or exam failure but it did not require a CBI investigation asking these many people questions and still not able to come to a conclusion.

the kid suicide wont even have gotten 2 channels fighting for TRP

there is another suicide recently of tv actor samir sharma again nothing concrete but ofcourse that doesnt attract trp 

I personally don’t think Rhea is a murderer but definitely a shady character.

First how did she manage to hire the most expensive Supreme Court lawyer in India?

Lawyers are intersted in high profile cases

There are conditions like incase she wins a defamation case a huge %

A frend cud pay, ill pay for my frend if i think she is innocent 

Even that Sandip and other members of Sushants staff have not given  one clear answer.

Shady harami he is 

Most are right doubting that he was even a frend 

Forget all that which is being drilled in our heads by Tv channels anyway.

Can you answer a simple question why Rhea wanted CBI 2 weeks after Sushant’s death and then files a petition to stop CBI?

She has answered that question in her interview sun lo jaake 

Sure Sushant might have committed suicide but shouldn’t that be a straight forward cut and dry scenario? I mean how complicated would that case be?

There wasnt any letter so no it wasnt straightforward 

and public isnt willing to accept suicide theory form day - 1 as they find it hard how can a guy with fame n money be unhappy , understanding of mental education is as poor as any . Posting his laughing videos saying how can he have issues....damn funny 

I know you probably have to toe the line based on where you work, I can understand but at least we can afford to not be blind sheep here.

i dont have to toe any line for anyhwere i work....u probably have no idea where i work or do i even work for someone...i might be a freelancer ....kuch pata vata to hai nhin bas baith ke theory bana na hai 

U dnt even have an idea what ur speaking so ur blind what else 

yesterday u were saying that they all made about mental health...today in his tape he is confessing he has issues and its getting worse 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

We don’t know where the tape came from and who was recording? How do we take it as evidence he was dealing with MH issues? May be he was reading a script for all we know.

Shown his pyschatrist presicription

His psychaftrist susan walker has given and interview

Shown 2 previous interviews of him confessing on clustrophobia

Kitni script hai bhai or kis movie ke aise dialouge hote hai or at whose gun point

See thats the issue ppl just dont wanna accept he cud have mu, atleast im accepting there is 50% chance of murder.

Exactly my question how are things still getting leaked even now cbi is taken over. 

14 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shown his pyschatrist presicription

His psychaftrist susan walker has given and interview

Shown 2 previous interviews of him confessing on clustrophobia

Kitni script hai bhai or kis movie ke aise dialouge hote hai or at whose gun point

See thats the issue ppl just dont wanna accept he cud have mu, atleast im accepting there is 50% chance of murder.

Exactly my question how are things still getting leaked even now cbi is taken over. 

I am not convinced 100% it is a murder. There were too many big coincidences to believe it is a suicide and should have been investigated by CBI from day 1 . I know this personally from an episode in extended family. There was a huge police inquiry and we were questioned for days. In this high profile case, To quietly pass it off as a suicide and investigating some Half-assed nepotism angle was what was glaringly played. 

Edited by coffee_rules

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I am not convinced 100% it is a murder. There were too many big coincidences to believe it is a suicide and should have been investigated by CBI from day 1 . I know this personally from an episode in extended family. There was a huge police inquiry and we were questioned for days. To quietly pass it off as a suicide and investigating some Half-assed nepotism angle was what was glaringly played. 

See nepotisom theory is understanable but it only leads to depression  but not murder. 

Also nepotisim in his case was not as strong coz he was already and a lister. 

This is where public rather then cribing needs to grow and go watch good films. 

He did sonchiriya and byomkesh which bombed so its on public. This public has only made a star out of taimur. He took risk in two big films. 

Thats why i like icf movie loving that they ll recommend good films to each other but if ppl start to do that in real for good films nepo will die. 

And ppl forget he was launched also by a nepo director abhishek kapoor who is cusin of ekta kapoor who launched him in serial again a nepo kid. 

Nepotisim is far complicated subject , i can write an essay on it. 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

34 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

We don’t know where the tape came from and who was recording? How do we take it as evidence he was dealing with MH issues? May be he was reading a script for all we know.

Wait wait did he say he signed sushant for his 1st film.

Everyone knws sushant wss discovered by ekta and his serial came in 2009 and later she recommended him to abhishek and mukesh also promoted him for kai po che

His 1st film was chocolate which released in 2005, sushant in 2005 was background dancer.

Ok lets assume he found him before possible since he wud be auditioning . Then when he signed him why wasnt he in the film ? The only role in that age group was arshad n emraan....surely it can be arshad as he was a star due to munna bhai and his age group was also older so remains emraan which means he replaced him with a nepo kid, then he himself cribs about nepotisim.

Edited by Ankit_sharma03