Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U dnt even have an idea what ur speaking so ur blind what else 

yesterday u were saying that they all made about mental health...today in his tape he is confessing he has issues and its getting worse 

There is nothing called 50-50 scenario. 50-50 means yes or no. I mean I can close my eyes and diagnose someone for Covid and I have a 50% chance of success. It means nothing.

If it is a suicide there are still a lot of open questions on the circumstances of his death and if it is a murder than self explanatory. 

Let’s keep Rhea aside for a second. She might be a pure pativrata or a gold digger that’s besides the point, Do you agree that there are a lot of holes in everyone’s story?

I am not saying Sushant is a saint but he is dead so what he did when he was alive is now pointless and the rest are alive so they have to answer open questions and no one seems to have the answers and those questions should have been proved by Mumbai police. The cover up and the hushed up rushing of closure was what creates doubts.

If you have a problem with people calling Rhea a murder than I am on your side. If you read my opinion on the Hyderabad rape case encounter thread, while I believe those murderers deserves death, I wanted it under the process of law not police behaving like it is the Wild West.I believe in innocent till proven guilty by the court.

Look most of us here are neither Rhea’s or Sushant’s relatives nor we have any connections with the film industry. All we want is questions and clarity on all the gaps and so far we have not gotten anything. While innocent until proven guilty is the basic principle of law, suspect having a complete alibi is also very important which so far no one including Rhea have provided for the questions.

So you can defend Rhea no problem, however it is suspicious that most people from film industry where quick to jump on the mental health theory which is fine because that was the first reaction of most of us, but when all the questions were asked there was not a single beep. When CBI started  investigating suddenly people were being holier than thou saying wait for the enquiry. Now suddenly Rhea starts giving interviews and everyone from Bollywood starts portraying her as a brave victim of circumstances? Sometimes conspiracy theories are not born out of thin air, inconsistencies and this weird pattern raises questions for outside observers like me. 

This case is important for Indian public. If a guy at the level of SSR can’t get justice because people way above everyone’s pay grade are involved then what about the common man of India?

Finally, I didn’t mean to insult you personally or your profession or your industry . Apologize if it came across that way.

Just now, maniac said:

There is nothing called 50-50 scenario. 50-50 means yes or no. I mean I can close my eyes and diagnose someone for Covid and I have a 50% chance of success. It means nothing.

If it is a suicide there are still a lot of open questions on the circumstances of his death and if it is a murder than self explanatory. 

Let’s keep Rhea aside for a second. She might be a pure pativrata or a gold digger that’s besides the point, Do you agree that there are a lot of holes in everyone’s story?

Yes which is why im considering both sides but problem is she is already been made a criminal when it hasnt been proven

Just now, maniac said:

I am not saying Sushant is a saint but he is dead so what he did when he was alive is now pointless and the rest are alive so they have to answer open questions and no one seems to have the answers and those questions should have been proved by Mumbai police. The cover up and the hushed up rushing of closure was what creates doubts.

Just now, maniac said:

If you have a problem with people calling Rhea a murder than I am on your side. If you read my opinion on the Hyderabad rape case encounter thread, while I believe those murderers deserves death, I wanted it under the process of law not police behaving like it is the Wild West.I believe in innocent till proven guilty by the court.

Yes thats my problem, coz my biggest concern is if that women is innocent well her n family life is ruined . If she is guilty then she ll get punished but if its other way around its to late for her . 

But also not considering mu and suicide theory to . If that is true it shud also come out so ppl arent that ignorant towards it. 

Just now, maniac said:

Look most of us here are neither Rhea’s or Sushant’s relatives nor we have any connections with the film industry. All we want is questions and clarity on all the gaps and so far we have not gotten anything. While innocent until proven guilty is the basic principle of law, suspect having a complete alibi is also very important which so far no one including Rhea have provided for the questions.

Not defending her for a month i also had my theories of her destroying his career due to news floating around for year a two

I had my theories in sandeep as well 

But realise im doing the same wrong thing, sushant life was no doubt affected by rumours around him as well in last few years be it blind item or others.... So why im beileving in rumours and judging 2 ppl. Chalo in sandeep case to i have frends who worked in his prod houses so close sources but i hardly knew rhea like rest of india and even sushant. 

Lets hear both sides of story- this is the reason i spoke on this matter 1st time on this thread coz its his tape which i wud like to beilve then what arnab rajdeep or navika is saying.

Im also ready to consider these tapes can be smartly edited but he surely has confessed him having issues. And again there have been a lot of suicides in films/tv/ad industry ever since lockdown and many many are seeking therapy so its possible with sushant to.

Just now, maniac said:

So you can defend Rhea no problem, however it is suspicious that most people from film industry where quick to jump on the mental health theory which is fine because that was the first reaction of most of us, but when all the questions were asked there was not a single beep. When CBI started  investigating suddenly people were being holier than thou saying wait for the enquiry. Now suddenly Rhea starts giving interviews and everyone from Bollywood starts portraying her as a brave victim of circumstances? Sometimes conspiracy theories are not born out of thin air, inconsistencies and this weird pattern raises questions for outside observers like me. 

A big reason for conspiracy is also his media repuation which no doubt has been spoiled in last few years and those culprits shud be found n punished be it rajeev masand or the guys above who pushed those news. No one minds a cleanup....infact much needed. 

Just now, maniac said:

This case is important for Indian public. If a guy at the level of SSR can’t get justice because people way above everyone’s pay grade are involved then what about the common man of India?

Finally, I didn’t mean to insult you personally or your profession or your industry . Apologize if it came across that way.

Yes he shud get justice im saying and truth shud come out but again i wanna trust cbi now and wait for and all im saying media shud now give it a rest. 

Justice shud be finding truth but sadly its become about creating truth now. 

12 hours ago, maniac said:

So you are telling me every suicide has had the same number of inconsistencies?

I knew of a kid of a high profile central govt employee who committed suicide after he failed 10th standard. The only conspiracy was if he committed suicide because of love failure or exam failure but it did not require a CBI investigation asking these many people questions and still not able to come to a conclusion.

I personally don’t think Rhea is a murderer but definitely a shady character.

First how did she manage to hire the most expensive Supreme Court lawyer in India?

Even that Sandip and other members of Sushants staff have not given  one clear answer.

Forget all that which is being drilled in our heads by Tv channels anyway.

Can you answer a simple question why Rhea wanted CBI 2 weeks after Sushant’s death and then files a petition to stop CBI?

Sure Sushant might have committed suicide but shouldn’t that be a straight forward cut and dry scenario? I mean how complicated would that case be?

I know you probably have to toe the line based on where you work, I can understand but at least we can afford to not be blind sheep here.

Not just them....even Sushant's family is not dhood ki dhuli.

The sister in mumbai knew about his mental issues,his medication ,his doctor and his drug issues.

He apparently had bad relations with father and there were fights that made him admit himself to the hospital.

When money is involved...everyone should be investigated.

His fathers  first complaint was of misappropriation of 15 crores....not about his death. 

https://m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/sushant-singh-rajput-s-family-knew-he-consumed-drugs-sister-attended-his-parties-ex-manager-shruti-modi-s-lawyer/story-mJ3efsRNOuk7pTmcyJo0FN.html

Sushant Singh Rajput’s family knew he consumed drugs, sister attended his parties: ex-manager Shruti Modi’s lawyer

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/sushant-s-sister-priyanka-gave-him-anxiety-medicines-on-june-8-family-knew-of-depression-exclusive-chats-1717013-2020-08-31

Sushant's sister Priyanka gave him anxiety medicines on June 8, family knew of depression: Exclusive chats

Edited by beetle

13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

im telling sucide and murder is 50-50 the reason inconsistencies

the kid suicide wont even have gotten 2 channels fighting for TRP

there is another suicide recently of tv actor samir sharma again nothing concrete but ofcourse that doesnt attract trp 

Lawyers are intersted in high profile cases

There are conditions like incase she wins a defamation case a huge %

A frend cud pay, ill pay for my frend if i think she is innocent 

Shady harami he is 

Most are right doubting that he was even a frend 

She has answered that question in her interview sun lo jaake 

There wasnt any letter so no it wasnt straightforward 

and public isnt willing to accept suicide theory form day - 1 as they find it hard how can a guy with fame n money be unhappy , understanding of mental education is as poor as any . Posting his laughing videos saying how can he have issues....damn funny 

i dont have to toe any line for anyhwere i work....u probably have no idea where i work or do i even work for someone...i might be a freelancer ....kuch pata vata to hai nhin bas baith ke theory bana na hai 

U dnt even have an idea what ur speaking so ur blind what else 

yesterday u were saying that they all made about mental health...today in his tape he is confessing he has issues and its getting worse 

People are so ignorant about mental health issues.

People who worked with him 5-6 years back are giving him good mental health certificates.

Now with proof emerging that the family knew of his mental health issues and his treatment and medication ,the issue is why are they have been trying to deny it all and put the blame elsewhere.

His nutcase Kangana is probably the biggest culprit for distracting from the issue of his death....whether suicide or murder.

She has turned his death into her personal agenda  with every tom dick and harry.This when she had not even met the guy.

56 minutes ago, beetle said:

https://m.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/sushant-singh-rajput-s-family-knew-he-consumed-drugs-sister-attended-his-parties-ex-manager-shruti-modi-s-lawyer/story-mJ3efsRNOuk7pTmcyJo0FN.html

Sushant Singh Rajput’s family knew he consumed drugs, sister attended his parties: ex-manager Shruti Modi’s lawyer

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/celebrities/story/sushant-s-sister-priyanka-gave-him-anxiety-medicines-on-june-8-family-knew-of-depression-exclusive-chats-1717013-2020-08-31

Sushant's sister Priyanka gave him anxiety medicines on June 8, family knew of depression: Exclusive chats

Again so what? Ok so Sushant and his sister are druggies. However that still doesn’t answer all the open questions.

Simple, forget Arnab and Rajdeep, if this was a clear case of suicide why was Mumbai police acting so shady? Is there a clarity on all that?

So Rhea loved him, she knew he has depression but blocked his phone from 8th? Would you do that to a guy you love who has chronic depression?

there are holes in everyone’s story. 

I guess people are mudslinging on his family now. Of course everyone has skeletons in their closet. That doesn’t mean it answers all the questions people have.

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

Again so what? Ok so Sushant and his sister are druggies. However that still doesn’t answer all the open questions.

Simple, forget Arnab and Rajdeep, if this was a clear case of suicide why was Mumbai police acting so shady? Is there a clarity on all that?

So Rhea loved him, she knew he has depression but blocked his phone from 8th? Would you do that to a guy you love who has chronic depression?

there are holes in everyone’s story. 

I guess people are mudslinging on his family now. Of course everyone has skeletons in their closet. That doesn’t mean it answers all the questions people have.

I am not taking her side...but from all recent revelations,it appears the family has been trying to blame rhea for everything . The recent revelations show her in different light.

It also shows the family in a different light.

Things are not black or white.

If it is murder ...the CBI will find out .

If it was suicide....then the family that was asking questions has a lot of answer too.

My take is that he had a disturbed family life and also had mental health issues that took a toll .

The mumbai police screwd up as the police does in many cases .

Then the opportunists took over and turned it into circus.

If it is  murder....then everyone ,the family, gf ,bollywood mafia ,drug angle should be thouroughly investigated.

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

So Rhea loved him, she knew he has depression but blocked his phone from 8th? Would you do that to a guy you love who has chronic depression

She left him in the care of his sister.

According to her ....he asked her to go .

May be they broke up .

Maybe they  were on a break.

Who knows?Blocking someone is neither a reason to accuse her of murder  or suicide.

28 minutes ago, beetle said:

She left him in the care of his sister.

According to her ....he asked her to go .

May be they broke up .

Maybe they  were on a break.

Who knows?Blocking someone is neither a reason to accuse her of murder  or suicide.

So she left the guy she loved and was a business partner in along with her brother in all his companies in the care of a sister who allegedly was also doing drugs and allegedly  also molested her?

Again I am not saying his family is perfect but clearly he has cordial relationship with his sisters at least and father is a 70+ old man living in Bihar, so obviously questions will

be asked of Rhea who was not his legal wife and all the financial irregularities will be probed.

Is there a  financial trail traced to his family? From what I am hearing most of his sisters seem pretty well off, one is in us and other is married to an IPS officer. Not sure about the others.

of course I don’t agree branding Rhea as a murderer but she is getting no sympathies because either  on her own or political pressure she has been changing here stories. If my family member  who I love gets harmed in mysterious circumstances, I am not going to wait for 3 months and give a PR interview. I am going to bare all the minute something like this happens.

May be people with middle class ethos are viewing things differently from the Bollywood elite high-society types. That is why the public outrage.

Edited by maniac

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

she is getting no sympathies

No body is getting any sympathies...except the departed one.....but I am surprised the gf is being called guilty of murder by the nation without proof.

She probably has the most to lose from his death. She also had no motive.....but she is the gf ...so easy to blame by the family and the nation .

27 minutes ago, maniac said:

of course I don’t agree branding Rhea as a murderer but she is getting no sympathies because either  on her own or political pressure she has been changing here stories

What about the family trying to deny his MH condition and putting the blame for his medication and treatment on the gf?

That is a clear attempt to set her up in this case.Why are they trying to blame her for that and demanding her arrest based on that....and not spending their energies on getting to the truth. People can blame them of diverting from the real cause.

Edited by beetle

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

No body is getting any sympathies...except the departed one.....but I am surprised the gf is being called guilty of murder by the nation without proof.

She probably has the most to lose from his death. She also had no motive.....but she is the gf ...so easy to blame by the family and the nation .

:giggle:

She has been reported to have enquired about changing PIN of his debit cards, he has invested in shell companies in her brother's name,

apparently there are bank transfers charging Rs. 75000 for her brother's domestic plane ticket, with so many financial dealings, you can't just break off in a so-called relationship and block his phone. It sounds suspicious especially when he died of mysterious causes. Let CBI investigate instead of media trial about all this connected to his Mental Health issues. It is the norm in all suicide cases to investigate.

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

:giggle:

She has been reported to have enquired about changing PIN of his debit cards, he has invested in shell companies in her brother's name,

apparently there are bank transfers charging Rs. 75000 for her brother's domestic plane ticket, with so many financial dealings, you can't just break off in a so-called relationship and block his phone. It sounds suspicious especially when he died of mysterious causes. Let CBI investigate instead of media trial about all this connected to his Mental Health issues. It is the norm in all suicide cases to investigate.

If he was such an asset for her,why would she kill him ?

She may be using his money...that doesn't make her a murderer.

His friends were using his money.May be more people were doing the same . How did he end up being in such a financial mess? Why is no one talking about what happened to rest of his money...other than the 15 crores that the family is accusing her of siphoning.

Why are the others not being called murderers?

If people were accusing her for his suicide.....that would be slightly more logical.....but when the accusation turned to murder....then she should not be the first one to be blamed.

She had less motive and most to lose from his death.

Calling her a gold digger is one thing...calling her a murderer is another.

Besides SSR was not a 16 year old impressionable kid.He was 34. He dumped his first gf of years when he made it big. He had a string of affairs with almost all his heroines.He was not a love stuck teenager.

She is being crucified for trp ratings and personal agendas.

I personally find her ewww since I saw pics of her with that creepy slimy bhatt.....but still feel she is not guilty of his death.

Edited by beetle

16 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

If anything that i have biggest against mumbai police is not grilling this guy

Sexual assault complaint against Bollywood producer Sandeep Singh in Mauritius

https://moti.news/news/sexual-assault-complaint-against-bollywood-producer-sandeep-singh-in-mauritius

He has been shady character for ages

and biggest red flag was from day-1 when this guy immediately announced his film post sushant death and a star like sushant will never sign a project like that  

He seemed to be eveywhere and apparently no one knows him. Neither the family,nor RC claim to know him.

Fishy character.

Once again. Rhea was leeching money and carrer off Shushant so why would she kill him. She didn’t kill him. Absolutely no chance but as big names are under suspicion, 

Initially i thought Rhea is being harassed because she knows facts about Shushants murder , however now After all this Nautanki, I am convinced  that shee too has played some role in Shushants murder.

She didn’t order the hit, she didn’t choke him but But knowingly/unknowingly She has facilitated the murder or evidence removal. She is not innocent.

Enough already. This nautanki has run its course. I can’t take the loudmouth Arnab’s heropanti day in day out. CBI please finish your investigation ASAP and tell us what the Phuck happened so we can go back to our normal lives. Indian media is one of most intrusive, sensational garbage I have ever seen. This trickle down information every day and media having field day with it is affecting my peace!