Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

18 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

You should do the same for your Internet connection. 

Actually, there is no denying that its Arnab and his audience And Shushant’s family got a voice And investigation. Si love him hate him, but you have to give credit to them that investigation is happening.

I am certain that in coming years the news for suicide in Bollywod will disappear for good. We wont see stars slipping off their balcony or drowning in bath tubs or tripping their neck in their ceiling fans. 

Now, people can see above and support Arnab’s  initiative or they can attack his methods. Choice is theirs as it reflects their own mindest

54 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

You should do the same for your Internet connection. 

Doesn’t make sense in the context. Am I complaining about my internet connection?

Is Arnab forcing everybody to watch him? I don’t watch him , first thing to avoid cacaphony of 10 people at the same time. So others can follow my advice. 

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Doesn’t make sense in the context. Am I complaining about my internet connection?

Is Arnab forcing everybody to watch him? I don’t watch him , first thing to avoid cacaphony of 10 people at the same time. So others can follow my advice. 

If you don't like Arnab or Navika, don't watch them. Ok, fair enough.

Going by the same logic, if you come across things on the internet you don't like, don't read it? But that's not what you do. You post a gazillion tweets from random nobody's on the internet.

I'm a little confused.

27 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Going by the same logic, if you come across things on the internet you don't like, don't read it? But that's not what you do. You post a gazillion tweets from random nobody's on the internet.

I'm a little confused.

I am only discussing, sometimes I have changed views. What you are asking is to stop posting. Or say only those things what others like to hear. 
idi ela saraindi?

@EnterTheVoid Arnab Goswami is annoying and his constant yelling and interrupting and people taking over each other in his debates can drive you insane. It’s like nails on chalkboard. 100% agree.

However Arnab has also been instrumental in his coverage of some of the  high profile cases and scams in India even in the past that all the other News Channels were soft on or totally ignored it because of the players involved in it.  

I am not just talking about the SSR case. His coverage of Sunanda Pushkar,2G,National Herald was excellent. If you look beyond the theatrics and yelling, he has put some compelling work out there

and given a different voice to our media.

By virtue of taking on some of the biggest and powerful douchebags in India alone he becomes a hero by default.

Now things that go on in the uppermost tier of the society like politicians, business tycoons, journalists of Arnab’s stature etc probably have a totally different dynamic that most common folk can even grasp. So Arnab May after all be in cahoots with all of them or have an agenda or his own and be a hypocrite for all we know  but can’t deny the content of the work he has put on,no matter how crudely it is delivered. 

Also before he got consumed by his own image, Arnab was actually a fantastic journalist back in the day.I do agree with you on the paparazzi type reporting but that’s the problem

with most mainstream media in general from any country.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/panelist-tv-debate-says-lets-discuss-economy-not-sushant-singh-gets-shut-down-132045

5 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Enough already. This nautanki has run its course. I can’t take the loudmouth Arnab’s heropanti day in day out. CBI please finish your investigation ASAP and tell us what the Phuck happened so we can go back to our normal lives. Indian media is one of most intrusive, sensational garbage I have ever seen. This trickle down information every day and media having field day with it is affecting my peace!

Edited by Stan AF

3 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

I'm a little confused.

Its not only Arnab or Navika though. You would be naive to think likes of NDTVs, Prints or Wires are not biased. Infact these channels are more biased and works as an apologist for Congress. The only difference being the tone and style of reporting. Republic/Times Now's reporting is more about sensationalizing with loud background music in a showman style where as NDTVs of the world does the same damn thing but sarcastically while sipping tea aka BBC style.

I have followed NDTV for years since Gujrat riot days and well aware the kind of reporting they used to do. I have seen the biased journalism from the likes of Vinod Dua etc. during 2009 general elections. Then Barkha Dutt during 2014 campaign. Nothing is forgotten.

As I said before, I don't advocate what Republic TV is doing towards Rhea as the case is subjudice and let the law takes it course. But liberals calling out other channels for biased reporting is hilarious. Its all karma.

4 hours ago, maniac said:

Arnab Goswami is annoying and his constant yelling and interrupting and people taking over each other in his debates can drive you insane. It’s like nails on chalkboard. 100% agree

Arnab is tolerable the times now fat lady is more annoying lol at least Arnab does not fumble and shouts with confidence hehe.. The fat lady just fumbles incoherently.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Then Barkha Dutt during 2014 campaign.

Barkha is found mostly doing shows negative to general public feel i found her the most futile and vain. Stopped seeing her shows a long time ago i guess she must be doing shows with sushants psychiatrist now telling how we should fight depression may be with deepika padukone etc as if its proven that he died of suicide or to insinuate that, barka likes leading popular opinion in the opposite side. 

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

What is your point ? What are you saying. 

Since, you are so irritated with her, trolling by posting videos to irritate you. Mediocrity runs in all channels. I get annoyed watching Vinod Dua, Abhisar Sharma, Arfa on a similar scale. They are all mediocre.

Edited by coffee_rules

34 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Arnab is tolerable the times now fat lady is more annoying lol at least Arnab does not fumble and shouts with confidence hehe.. The fat lady just fumbles incoherently.

Sorry man, she might annoy you but don’t appreciate calling someone names on their

physical appearance especially when looking good or being physically fit is not the criteria  of her main job.

You are free to critique how she does her job.

Edited by maniac

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

What is your point ? What are you saying. 

She is just trying to push that Rhea has lied. I think media leaks are intentional and very selective just to build public opinin or test the waters.Build public opinion equals this is "NOT SUICIDE" and "Rhea or anyone attacking Shushants family" are actually diluting the facts (Remember Sanjay Raut questioning Dad and relationship) are nothing but either complicit or are told to so.

So basically, its telling anyone and everyone, If you know the truth , either speak or dont speak. This drug , that medicine, this trip, that trip blah blah blah CANNOT dilute investiation. Maharashtra, Mumbai, Marathas, Hindus can not blindly support Sarkar's sons and Grandsons. Its a veiled threat to next gen Sarkar family

Edited by mishra

5 hours ago, maniac said:

Sorry man, she might annoy you but don’t appreciate calling someone names on their

physical appearance especially when looking good or being physically fit is not the criteria  of her main job.

You are free to critique how she does her job.

Whats her name.. I dont know so called fat lady... She is abnormally fat though. 

5 hours ago, maniac said:

@Vilander didn’t mean to go on a moral science lecture.  I would have ignored if it was from some one expected  but it was surprising  coming from you 

I dislike her, does not seem to be a person that takes her work seriously fumbles a lot and makes it sound like its ok to fumble like that with her weird arnabesq fillers which sound like she is farting from her mouth . But yeah i can focus on some other aspect like her complete lack of diction and blissful unawareness about the same etc not her fatness not that i care abt it.. I dig fat chicks..but not that fat. 

Edited by Vilander