Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

On 8/31/2020 at 8:36 AM, beetle said:

The mumbai police screwd up as the police does in many cases .

Lol

Undated delayed post mortem

Urgent declaration of suicide 

Event scene not cordoned people allowed to meddle and pollute evidence 

Event scene given off to land lord rapidly

Aligning with Rhea in statements against bihar police 

Contesting Cbi introduction into the case

List goes on further.  I wont call this a normal screw up it's at the very least an abnormal bordering on suspiciously incompetent handling of the case. May be its normal in Mumbai, no wonder they have an underworld. 

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Lol

Undated delayed post mortem

Urgent declaration of suicide 

Event scene not cordoned people allowed to meddle and pollute evidence 

Event scene given off to land lord rapidly

Aligning with Rhea in statements against bihar police 

Contesting Cbi introduction into the case

List goes on further.  I wont call this a normal screw up it's at the very least an abnormal bordering on suspiciously incompetent handling of the case. May be its normal in Mumbai, no wonder they have an underworld. 

+1 it was professional botching up and removal of evidence 

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

Other pressing matters are being neglected, now the media coverage is getting on my nerves. Court has done what was needed, CBI has taken over, that should be a full stop as far as 9 pm tamasha is concerned. 

While I totally agree with that, here is the problem, I don’t think I have ever seen a high profile case reach its logical conclusion ever in the history of India especially when powerful people are involved.

Its easy to kill and convict those low level scum of the earth like those rapists but every time powerful people are involved there is a lot of barking in the media from all sides and then we all move on to the next thing.

That can still very well happen here as well. However I was hoping this would be the perfect opportunity to clean up Bollywood, solve the case and get the high profile criminals be it the ones in politics, mafia or movies behind bars. 

You can see how impossible it is now given how now the other side is digging dirt on the victim and his family.

It will be sad if the media moves on from this case because of people getting bored and frustrated rather than because there was a conclusion.

This isn’t just about SSR anymore.

Also I feel sad to see Jiah Khan’s mom on these debates. The lady has been fighting for justice too but her case is already sabotaged, Disha’s Parents are already either bought off/ threatened, There is just too much trash that needs to be cleaned here.

My blood boils when I hear Salman Khan’s name whose name is appearing yet again in a crime. How many lives does that bastard get?

Here is a guy who killed innocent animals that too endangered species for fun, Innocent pedestrians after a night of partying, beat up his girl friend, has underworld links. His name pops up in every high profile case connected to Bollywood.

The reason these scum get away is exactly because of this attitude, oh it’s a cinema guy, who cares?  This is the same argument people give when India launches a satellite, but but what about toilets? When Indian govt tries to build infrastructure, what about poor?

Why can’t everything co exist?

I want this case to end and praying for specific conclusions that I want to see for the greater good of the country and more importantly Indian society. 99.99% that won’t happen and everyone will give up on this soon, that is already subconsciously planted in our heads now.

Edited by maniac

^ No one will be punished in this case. Allmighty and powerfull have taken precautionary measures and legal coverups.

However, only thing we can hope for is, In future we dont see all this sudden death in Bollywood, Recently it has become a very regular occurrence, Jiah Khan, Sridevi, Shikha Joshi SSR and his Secy. It was going same way as what happened in early 2000

^ this isn’t about the legal aspect as well. These douchebags are powerful because of morons like all of us. Isn’t it our (people) fault why these guys are have become so powerful or untouchable.

What exactly is Salman Khan’s aukat? Is he a great once in a generation artist? Is he from a royal family or a family that participated in the Indian freedom struggle? 

The guy on the debate who was asking about economy etc, is he an economist? All of the people saying media needs to talk about economy etc all of a sudden, is there a public outrage happening in the country against the economy? 

It’s funny though I would assume matters like economy should be worked upon behind closed doors but people want to make that a public issue but want a high profile murder case of a main stream celebrity to be discussed in private :hmmmm2:

9 hours ago, Audiophile said:

:facepalm:Is Desh ka to satyanas! Koi umeed nahin hain.

I just saw the guy who asked that question. The guy is a Congress stooge.

Now that’s not the problem, there are plenty of Congress stooges who have stellar academic credentials but this guy is Tehseen Poonawala another entitled rich brat who shows up on behalf of the Congress fits in line with Pappu and their ilk.

He isn’t as bad or dumb as Pappu though but he is not qualified to debate on the economy any way.  These are just deflection  tactics.

Edited by maniac

Much as I don’t like Kangana’s antics, she shouldn’t be threatened like this by the ruling Aghadi. From Sanjay Raut, Anil Deshmukh and SS goons are threatening her because she said Mumbai is like POK and now Taliban. The free speech lynch mob is silent because only they can violate the rule, otherwise it’s outrage time. Thoo!

Edited by coffee_rules

On 8/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, Vilander said:

Are you saying crime happened or is ss or shitwood being targeted politically. 

We can never know. Mumbai police have muddled the case up big time. 

What I can say for sure is that it has provided an opening to hammer the eco system that is bollywood and SS which will just get killed in crossfire. They are getting more and more cornered every day. They know it. Its coming. Their political reckoning. 

Now, what we need to be weary of are opportunists. Kangana is an intelligent lady. She knows now that she is riding crest of a wave and all these clans will try to woo her to be in good books of establishment. Unfortunately common people are getting psyched out with this case. The boy SSR's persona has far transcended the consciousness of this nation. More than anyone could imagine. 

5 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

What I can say for sure is that it has provided an opening to hammer the eco system that is bollywood and SS which will just get killed in crossfire.

I am loving it. I had gr8 respect for ss and thakrey senior before now indifferent they are spoiling legacy. Bollywood i wish it rots..

Sheet is going to get ugly in b-town/bollywood/politics once lockdown is over..

-Attention on SSR case is getting diverted to Kangana now.. 

-Rhea is getting treated so badly that people, including me, are feeling bad for her now.. (Media is nuts)

-Kangana is going to get Y+ level security

-Shiv Sena is getting bad name now

-Drug Mafia going to get hammered as well 

Things gonna get really bad in coming days..