Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

In a January 2020 exchange, Sushant’s house manager Samuel Miranda texted Rhea, “Hi, can you give Dipesh Rs 17,000 for 2 bags of weed? 1 for us & another for him & he will transfer it to us,” to which she replied, “Ya, we could.”

500rs ka weed will last for 3/4 months :dontknow:

how big is 1 bag of weed ?

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/rhea-chakraborty-discussed-buying-2-bags-of-weed-with-sushant-singh-rajput-s-staff-samuel-miranda-new-chats-reveal-report/story-qBGnGJHRUDlFDkzdHz2dyH.html

10 minutes ago, velu said:

Oz of weed is probably a bag. 28 gms. 
https://coloradocannabistours.com/guides/weed-measurements-guide/

17000 per bag seems reasonable. This is pusher level stash. The arrest was imminent if they stupidly exchanged messages over WhatsApp. Who TF does that in this day and age to leave a trail of evidence

How much is an ounce of bud?

The price of an ounce can vary pretty substantially based on quality. 

For lower quality bud, you can expect to pay between $150-220 an ounce. For top shelf marijuana, you’re looking at prices ranging from $240-$280. Private reserve kush will range over $280+ an ounce.

ounce-of-marijuana.jpg

Weed is actually a weird illegal substance in India. It’s legal In some parts of India during some festivals and we see Sadhus etc in some parts of India constantly smoking it. I would be ok if The guys who do hard labor in the day and get drunk to relax their muscles at night  go home and beat up their spouse get marijuana as an alternate substitute.

Thats a different debate. However don’t think Marijuana is as majorly regulated as some

of the other drugs like cocaine and heroin so I did hear some guy in one of these debates say (At this point they all sound the same! that they can actually get away with an eventual slap on the wrist for marijuana  rather than say had they been complicit in distributing and consuming more harder drugs.

Edited by maniac

4 hours ago, beetle said:

I hope now people will chill and stop asking for justice for the other head of the drug syndicate who procured, financed and used the drugs.

People acting like he was a child .

When that guy who they are calling a druggie is not around to defend? How do we know all this was his orders? They might be running a drug cartel under his name. Very convenient 

51 minutes ago, diga said:

^ gutsy lady calling the CM by name. Clearly hurt by the demolition of her house

Exactly, I remember , in the  beginning of this whole saga, she used to avoid even blaming Shiv Sena and Maharashtra government. Now I know why. But what Thackreys have done is like maximum they could do. Her lawyer will argue and get a compensation from Maha A ghadi government. I just hope its just a minor inconvenience.

As far as law is concerned, I am certain that 90% Mumbi buildings must have flouted some norms. May be 100% of them. Sena Government has probably played their last card

5 hours ago, beetle said:

I hope now people will chill and stop asking for justice for the other head of the drug syndicate who procured, financed and used the drugs.

People acting like he was a child .

So let’s see, that guy is dead, obviously his family are not clearly the drug dealing type.

On the other hand there are documented chats of Rhea ,her brother and even discussions about buying drugs for the father.

So question who can be arrested?

Also what’s up with this normalizing that oh it’s only drugs, what next some one involved in prostitution Oh it’s Only a physical need, someone caught stealing, oh I just needed some money etc etc.

This lady is a criminal and good she is behind bars. Now time to break her till she spills the beans on everyone for the greater cleanup.

Then she can be let off with a slap on the wrist for smoking some doobies or taking some fun heroin or whatever.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

When that guy who they are calling a druggie is not around to defend? How do we know all this was his orders? They might be running a drug cartel under his name. Very convenient 

The agency that arrested her mentioned his name too.

Either we disbelieve the agency completely or believe them completely. Can't selectively choose based on biases.