Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

5 minutes ago, beetle said:

Read again, it is established from RC and Sawant’s testimony. They can claim anything when caught with evidence. How can they name him without his testimony or acceptance of guilt?

The NCB said that Chakraborty's disclosure/statement had made it clear that she is an active member of a "drug syndicate" connected with drug supplies. 

It said that Chakraborty revealed about her involvement in the procurement of drugs and financial transactions and also her instructions to Dipesh Sawant, Showik Chakraborty and Mirand

Edited by coffee_rules

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Read again, it is established from RC and Sawant’s testimony. They can claim anything when caught with evidence. How can they name him without his testimony or acceptance of guilt?

The NCB said that Chakraborty's disclosure/statement had made it clear that she is an active member of a "drug syndicate" connected with drug supplies. 

It said that Chakraborty revealed about her involvement in the procurement of drugs and financial transactions and also her instructions to Dipesh Sawant, Showik Chakraborty and Mirand

Exactly.. Rhea is trying to portray that SSR was big time druggie.. 

I personally believe drugs is norm in b-town and there are some biggies who are pulling strings behind Rhea

9 hours ago, veer said:

Exactly.. Rhea is trying to portray that SSR was big time druggie.. 

I personally believe drugs is norm in b-town and there are some biggies who are pulling strings behind Rhea

His employee before 'Rhea time' have also done it.His body guard way before he got involved with Rhea....( the Sara time) was getting it for him .

Every one is lying .

One filmmaker has already talked about it ....others will come out too .people have been quiet out of respect.

Just because Rhea is involved does not mean he was not involved.

So many people at different times were getting drugs paid by him . He is the common link ...before and after Rhea .

People just want a black or white ,no space for grey.

Rhea is all evil 

He was all Pawam.

That is the script people want to see followed.

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes...that 

And also this....

MUMBAI: In its remand application of actor Rhea Chakraborty, Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) stated that she is an active member of a "drug syndicate" and used to manage finance for drug procurement along with late actor Sushant Singh Rajput.( the bold underline part are already there ..not put by me)

1 hour ago, beetle said:

His employee before 'Rhea time' have also done it.His body guard way before he got involved with Rhea....( the Sara time) was getting it for him .

Every one is lying .

One filmmaker has already talked about it ....others will come out too .people have been quiet out of respect.

Just because Rhea is involved does not mean he was not involved.

So many people at different times were getting drugs paid by him . He is the common link ...before and after Rhea .

People just want a black or white ,no space for grey.

Rhea is all evil 

He was all Pawam.

That is the script people want to see followed.

Ummm no....  ofcourse, the dead one will get more sympathy.. but the way you are telling me is that she is all innocent.. Even if SSR was guilty, you can't bring him back and sentence him so she will get the brunt of it.. and yeah she was ok to have her little brother involved in drugs too.. surprised to see that you are ok with that factor as well.. 

by the way, have you seen Rhea's video in blank top where she is talking to her friends about how she uses people like pawns to get her work done? That's where i figured how her mind and her personality works.. she trapped him for money but i dont blame her since he is the adult one and shouldn't be this stupid.. 

And you think bollywood is silent out of respect? hahaha.. they are silent because a lot of them use drugs and a lot of them are part of nepotism gang.. 

Having said all of the above, i felt bad the way media treated her at the inquiries.. As a society, we should have been more humane.. 

Edited by veer

3 hours ago, veer said:

Ummm no....  ofcourse, the dead one will get more sympathy.. but the way you are telling me is that she is all innocent.. Even if SSR was guilty, you can't bring him back and sentence him so she will get the brunt of it.. and yeah she was ok to have her little brother involved in drugs too.. surprised to see that you are ok with that factor as well.. 

No....i don't think she is all innocent.

She may be a social climber...

Weed consumer...even a bit 9f a gold digger( not sure since they were planning on getting married)....but to put the blame of murder and drugging him and blaming her for all wrong in life is just bs.

Then there is the case of SSR. People acting like he was some naive child who was enticed and seduced into becoming a complete wreck by Rhea.

As new information is emerging, he had a mental health problem that he knew and was taking medication for a long time ....as far back as 2013....and some infor on news mentioned ...even earlier than that.The family totally denying this to call it murder is a set up .

There is enough info to suggest he was into drugs as far back as his movie Kedarnath....but again everyone is acting like she got him into drugs. It is more a case of two likeminded users getting together.

The guy was not some woman smitten guy to let her control him. He has flings with almost every co actor he worked with ....and she is the one who is slut shamed in the media.

Then there is his family denying he ever had mental health issues while the sisters were not just aware,but involved in medication too. Does this not count as lying to set someone up?

This is all about politics between bihar (election) and the current friction between shiv sena and bjp.

She is just a pawn. A small time criminal may be.....but not what she is being portrayed as and neither is the late actor and his family as innocent as they are being shown.

There are three heavy weight central agencies investigating her. I doubt there are many people who will come out clean if all aspects of their lives are fine combed by these agencies.

What did they find ?

That she bought weed for them/ him.....something that was happening much before she came into his life.Instead of his bodyguard or manager or driver...she was paying with his money . She was just a small fry like his driver or bodyguard whom he got his fix from. Just because someone is dead does not mean they are innocent...nor does it mean that she has to pay for his sins too. 

Did they find any proof of murder or money trail?

The 15 crores the family accused her of stealing apparently was never paid to him from the latest revelations. The so called company that was made apparently in her ,Rajput and her brother's name can be made by just paying thousands...not crores. Any one can make a company ....you don't need to be crorepati to do that.

So he spent 30 -40  lakhs on vacation with her....vacations he was part of . He did the same for vacations with other friends too.

He probably did the same for his family too.

He was planning on marrying this woman.

He lived a lavish life . Why blame her for that ?

So who pays for the mudslingling and **** flung on her for being a murderer or gold digger.....or being treated like a terrorist...

Anyways....not interested in arguing any longer on this topic. Who knows what all is hidden by people ,what all will be found and what all will be allowed to be shown.

It is too much of a circus now.

Edited by beetle

^ I have first hand experience in how and what happens post death of a young wealthy son. Some good few years back One of my College friend got married (a very late marriage considering age).  The reason it was so late was because he came from a extremely poor family. Since he was from my college, he ended up earning a lot of money andmade property worth crores in India. He was only son to his parents.

Two years into marriage and no child, he died of cardiac arrest. All my college alumuni of the batch came to know and decided that we should help the family. So we decided to give his wife a job and collect some fund and pass it on to family. It was also decided that since I was close and was in touch, I should take a lead in calling the wife( I was only memeber who was in touch with the husband wife till the unfortunate death) . I gave a call and gave the proposition, and told that we will contact her few month later, not understanding how family and social dynamics are changing at their end day by day.

Here comes tricky bit. Next time when I called her couple of months later, she seems to have been allready blamed for his death, friends dad was accusing her of having a boyfriend( It was supposed to be me, who has 2 kids and lives far off from India and have never met them post marriage)on basis of my phone call.

So why did he do that? I called another college friend of mine who is a Civil Servant was posed in same state. Post discussion we concluded that the wealth left behind is probably so much, that his father isnt ready to let it go. He opined that, he can send some Civil admin official to their home and try to reason with his father.

I disagreed and said, its not worth taking sides. let them deal with it themselves. Since then , I dont know what happened. Few college mates tried to chase with me but understood when I explained.

Case of Rhea and SSR family looks similar. But drug angle, money laundering, bollowood movie funding, black money, drug money and more along with cause of his death is different

Rhea is targeted because of Middle-Class audience. Dalits problem is because of indifference of urban middle class. This is the argument of commie-Naxals like ARoy. 

We have 2 or 3 channels covering Rhea’s case for 24 hours. Rest are covering how the media is covering and analyzing the socio-political causes of such media coverage. :hysterical:

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Shiv sena idiots have filed an FIR on her for addressing  Udhav as ‘Tu’

I think these Shiv Shena goons have no morals and ethics left. So much effing ego. Wait for Court to tell off both Government and Police for wasting time and public money.

Bala Thakarey commanded respect and had a aura. These idiots can’t understand, why people don’t respect them anymore

Edited by mishra