Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

42 minutes ago, veer said:

There is a big mafia/govt nexus in bollywood.. 

FEW are going against them.. MANY are with them and MOST are staying neutral.. 

It is not going to be easy for Kangana to survive now.. it is one thing to call them out but its another to live there among them and work.. .

She will go into politics and if she stops being a loose cannon all the time,she might even be successful ......but if she continues this constant need for targets,the political parties will use and then be done with her once she becomes a liability.

I feel bollywood has had it with her.

She will have to make her own movies.

She is not very popular and apparently not a pleasant person to work with. People have been known to refuse work if it involved her in the past . Now with the happenings in the last few months, most people in bollywood find her toxic .Sad ,I enjoyed the two manu wed tanu 's .

49 minutes ago, maniac said:

She has made our own image. Her last few films were hits without any Bolywood backing. She in fact benefits from this se now she has her own following different from all the others.

Yup.. she is gutsy.. but she needs to know where to draw a line.. she is doing a lot of generalization and keeps putting herself in center stage for no reason.. 

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

She will go into politics and if she stops being a loose cannon all the time,she might even be successful ......but if she continues this constant need for targets,the political parties will use and then be done with her once she becomes a liability.

She is not very popular and apparently not a pleasant person to work with. People have been known to refuse work if it involved her in the past . Now with the happenings in the last few months, most people in bollywood find her toxic .Sad ,I enjoyed the two manu wed tanu 's .

I sometimes wonder how did Kangana and Swara Bhaskar manage to work in 2 Tannu weds mannu movies. Set me fights nehi ho gaya?

5 minutes ago, beetle said:

exactly.. That's a big IF and that's the right term.. 'loose cannon' . i hope she does not join BJP she could create whole lot of other problems for the party and could turn on against BJP itself if something goes wrong (according to her defition).. 

Having said that you need someone like her to clean up bollywood.. in the sense "loha lohe ko kaat ta he.. "

9 minutes ago, veer said:

Yup.. she is gutsy.. but she needs to know where to draw a line.. she is doing a lot of generalization and keeps putting herself in center stage for no reason.. 

She has diverted the whole justice for SSR to her own agenda. The fans don't even realise that.

She also has a huge victim mentality without taking any responsibilty for her actions .

Besides she has this obsession with attention no matter what the topic.

Ssr was not treated well...kangana attaches her treatment and gets headlines.

Drugs...She again makes the connection with herself and gets headlines.

Ram mandir pujan....again kangana goes" I will put this in my movie" and gets headlines...even Modi can't have his day without her hogging some limelight ....:hysterical:

5 hours ago, maniac said:

Kangana deserves to endure crores of losses

of property damage, potential loss of career due to Bollywood vendetta and being called a h-khor by an acting home minister.

Where as Rhea is an innocent girl who is being unfairly hounded by the media.

This is gutterwood apeshitwood logic too..

32 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I sometimes wonder how did Kangana and Swara Bhaskar manage to work in 2 Tannu weds mannu movies. Set me fights nehi ho gaya?

Didn't spot her in the movies. Must have been a 2-bit insignificant role. Also, in Panga she acted with Richa Chadda, who is another vocal Woke actress.  In one of the PCs, she was sitting next to Kangana and was squirming whenever Kangana talked back about B'wood. Richa is a good actor. 

5 hours ago, beetle said:

what can you expect from them . 

What one expects from a freaking popular government !! Freaking piece of craps not go down to calling hits on folks whose opinions they don't like. What are they banana republic ?, disgusting mumbaikar gutterwood and mumbaikar govt..

52 minutes ago, Gollum said:nother case from early 90s. Rekha suffered big time, national vamp, enemy #1 then.

There were no private TV channels, coverage was limited to newspapers and film magazines. Didn’t come across any vilification campaign against her as much as the coverage now. Surprised that Anupam Kher said that to her. These people are so campy, they always have some ulterior motives to say something 

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

What one expects from a freaking popular government !! Freaking piece of craps not go down to calling hits on folks whose opinions they don't like. What are they banana republic ?, disgusting mumbaikar gutterwood and mumbaikar govt..

Shiv sena is worse than banana republic. It is gundaraj.

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why ? She is mouthing off? Tapsee Pannu or Swara Bhaskara does the same gets hailed as a Shero!

Wth is this whataboutism!!!

Just because someone doesn't agree with kangana in this case,they become supporters of pannu and bhaskara?

Besides what kind of immaturity is it to believe that people are always right and always wrong.

When Bhaskara and pannu say something against national interest then I call them wrong. In this instance,they are mostly right.

Same with kangana...when she talks about something that is in national interest ,I feel she is right .In this case I feel she is wrong and is indulging in opportunism and has been egoistic.

Dimaag hai to use karti hoon ....and not go by what some news anchors are shouting or what is popular on the internet.

Edited by beetle

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Wth is this whataboutism!!!

Just because someone doesn't agree with kangana in this case,they become supporters of pannu and bhaskara?

Not whataboutry, but asking th reason for disgust towards Kangana’s logical argument in that video. It’s not I like all the time, and know her politics behind some statements. But here, she is fighting nepotism against Bwood biggies who are trying to undermine her film after obstructing all the way. When other actresses speak out they are hailed   in media. It was not a comment on “you”. Ignoring rest of your diatribe.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Not whataboutry, but asking th reason for disgust towards Kangana’s logical argument in that video. It’s not I like all the time, and know her politics behind some statements. But here, she is fighting nepotism against Bwood biggies who are trying to undermine her film after obstructing all the way. When other actresses speak out they are hailed   in media. It was not a comment on “you”. Ignoring rest of your diatribe.

I don't find anything logical about her arguments. She never listens..

Just more and more accusations against everyone.

She is using nepotism in bollywood like it doesn't happen everywhere else. We are about family and about nepotism .It is there everywhere.Even she has her own sister as manager,not some talented outsider.

The issue is ,did people go out of the way to deny some talented ' outsider'. Both kangana and Late SSR are stars. People don't becomes stars if the whole industry is against them.

Did  people start avoiding working with these two?

Would they not, now that we know more facts.

Would people be inclined to put money on some with MH issues and drug issues( these things are difficult to hide when people are working together for long periods of time) ? Would it not effect the work.....we are talking multiple crores being involved.

Would people want to work with some one like kangana who has a massive ego and has trouble with other peoples work.Most people who have worked with her have negative experience. On top of that she has this disease of using social media to get even or to mouth everything. Do people like working with such people?

SSR  couldn't help with his issues but most of her problems with people are self created.

P.S.my opinion about her is only based on her recent antics. She comes across as a foul mouthed,toxic ,egoistic and a bit narcissistic,opportunistic person .

My take on her may change on other issues.I don't really care much except I take offence to her (and others like her)getting y class security based on her own created issues. I believe she mentioned that she may get higher class security ....( talk about having a big ego) .

As far as Kangana vs SSena is concerned....they deserve each other.

As far as Kangana vs bollywood is concerned....couldn't care less.

I personally have no problems with people making movies for their own children,nieces and nephews.Their money,their risk.

It is the people( so called fans) who  are more interested in seeing these star kids than outsider. Taimur is a star because of these stupid fans only .

If that was not the case,people would be loosing money and this nepotism would have stopped . Economics rules the long term behavior of people.

Edited by beetle